This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDOG View Post
    Here's the back. Not much to see except that one link looks a little bent. I just had an overhaul which included new springbars. It appears as if that piece hanging has become separated from the springbar itself.

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Huh, looks like you may be in need of a new bracelet. Did they recommend replacement when you had the overhaul? I can't imagine my local Rolex guy being happy seeing a watch leave his shop in that condition.

Comment

From the front it looks like the springbar is not going through one side of the endlink. From the back I can't tell.
      Ben

Comment

The AD I went through didn't say anything about replacing the bracelet. Since it doesn't look like that all the time, they may have missed it. I'll swing by the AD and have them take a look. Thanks for the assistance!

Comment

Trying out a new nato with the polar. I’ve thought about getting rid of it but the watch works well on almost any strap that I can’t let it go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Helson shark in brass patina...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Final dial swap. Very pleased with it, now... Aside from the cracked crystal I still need to replace.

Comment

OMG YOU GUISE I GOT THE CALL... my OP is in at the AD. And conveniently I have court this afternoon near the AD's city (it's a two hour drive from my town) so I can pick it up today. WOOOOOOOO
                Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post

Final dial swap. Very pleased with it, now... Aside from the cracked crystal I still need to replace.
                  I love his dials but need to work on my logo game. Sterila dials arent my jam. I have an orange samurai that isnt the best shade of orange and a grey sunburst version of that would work nicely I think.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                    OMG YOU GUISE I GOT THE CALL... my OP is in at the AD. And conveniently I have court this afternoon near the AD's city (it's a two hour drive from my town) so I can pick it up today. WOOOOOOOO
                    This forum needs a like feature because thats really cool but I cant think of anything to say other than "cool!"

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                      I love his dials but need to work on my logo game. Sterila dials arent my jam. I have an orange samurai that isnt the best shade of orange and a grey sunburst version of that would work nicely I think.
                      I'm the opposite! Like less clutter/words on my dials, although I don't mind (and sometimes like) if it's just the logo.

This one is actually a Raffles dial. Much brighter lume than ajuicet's version (at least compared to the grey one I have from him), and I like this blue more than the baby/sky/light blue that ajuiceT carries.

Comment

Wearing a new-to-me Tissot Chronograph Diver:

Last edited by TMann; December 5, 2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

#nofilter

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                              #nofilter

Beautiful. Congrats on the purchase LBD!

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                                I'm the opposite! Like less clutter/words on my dials, although I don't mind (and sometimes like) if it's just the logo.

This one is actually a Raffles dial. Much brighter lume than ajuicet's version (at least compared to the grey one I have from him), and I like this blue more than the baby/sky/light blue that ajuiceT carries.
                                Really? My raffles dials were just OK on lume. But things change obviously. Good to know.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X