X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
    I dig that. whats the model?
    It's a Seiko SND309P. It's 38 mm wide, 20 mm strap, quartz...and cheap. I picked this one up for about $70 on eBay. I've been looking hard at some of the sub-40mm watches out there, but I wasn't sure if the small size would work for me. Still trying to decide.

Edit: One of the other forum members is selling a SND367PC. This one is similar, but has the tachymeter on the bezel.

Comment

Dan Henry 1963

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah it's a great watch! I wish it had a date (since it's my only watch right now), but I know that's also a perk for many people!

Originally posted by TMann View Post
        I think that is my next watch. I know that Steinhart gets a bad rap for being too close in design to Rolex watches...but I still like them. And I'm moving down in size, too. 40mm tops from here on out.

Comment

Steinhart again....

Ben

Comment

Bullshark

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JPitt View Post

Dan Henry 1963

I love the look of that Dan Henry. I just wish it was 40mm instead of 42.5mm.

Comment

Comment

Big ass scratch on the acrylic at 6:00.

Comment

Having fun with a dressy manual winder on paisley NATO.

Comment

Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                      Having fun with a dressy manual winder on paisley NATO.

I like it. I don't have the confidence to wear something like that, but it's a good look. Paisley, like grain alcohol, can be a lot of fun in careful moderation.

Comment

Orient Esteem on a homemade navy suede band. Love the glassy blue on the hands.

Comment

Back to the Armogan with the wrong date

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Okay guys, what the heck is going on with the bracelet on my Datejust?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JDOG View Post
                              Okay guys, what the heck is going on with the bracelet on my Datejust?
                              Can you flip it over and take another pic of the back? It looks like a failed or failing springbar. or you caught your end link on something and mangled it. I would be surprised if it was the springbar, by 85 datejust has surprisingly robust bars.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex.C View Post
                                Can you flip it over and take another pic of the back? It looks like a failed or failing springbar. or you caught your end link on something and mangled it. I would be surprised if it was the springbar, by 85 datejust has surprisingly robust bars.
                                Here's the back. Not much to see except that one link looks a little bent. I just had an overhaul which included new springbars. It appears as if that piece hanging has become separated from the springbar itself.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
                                X