This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlitos View Post
    Left hand, but I took it at a funny angle.
    Hmmm, I wonder what time it is?

Comment

Not a WIWT, but a fun one to show off - the Hammy Railroad Small Seconds that has been featured quite a bit in the watch articles here, on a very blue croc strap.

Comment

Another modded Invicta. This one used to be my Pirate Panda watch, but it's evolved into what it is now. Might swap the dial yet again, but we'll see. Need to get that crystal replaced.

Comment

I love this watch. I'm a sucker for small seconds, and this one is particularly neat.
          Originally posted by Weathered View Post
          Not a WIWT, but a fun one to show off - the Hammy Railroad Small Seconds that has been featured quite a bit in the watch articles here, on a very blue croc strap.

Comment

Just got Garmin’s newest outdoor watch, the Instinct, and I think it hits the sweet spot between the g-shock aesthetic + Garmin features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Steinhart 39 OVM on bracelet. I wasn't sure whether 39mm would be too small on my 7.5" wrist, but I actually can't imagine going back up to 42 or greater now.

Comment

Very nice Daytona someone posted earlier.

I have 2 watches to sell - Rolex 16570 Polar and Zenith 146 Heritage chrono blue
                Which will bring me down to a 3 watch collection for now - Rolex 16610 date Sub, Zenith El Primero 1969 38mm chrono, Zenith Defy classic
                I may pick up a Sinn 556i again but the one I'm most intrigued by lately is the Omega Railmaster 39mm (the old one from about 10 years ago)
                I wish I had known LBD was selling off some of his watches. I just happened to run in to some of his listings on Watchrecon after they had already sold.

Comment

Comment

Croc on bison ...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post

neat

Comment

Originally posted by Arête View Post
                        Steinhart 39 OVM on bracelet. I wasn't sure whether 39mm would be too small on my 7.5" wrist, but I actually can't imagine going back up to 42 or greater now.

I think that is my next watch. I know that Steinhart gets a bad rap for being too close in design to Rolex watches...but I still like them. And I'm moving down in size, too. 40mm tops from here on out.

Comment

Trying out a new “small” watch: Seiko Chronograph. Only 38mm. Currently on a leather strap.

Pre-festivities workout:

Comment

Originally posted by Weathered View Post

This is beautiful. The style plus color combo, OMG. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by TMann View Post
                              Trying out a new “small” watch: Seiko Chronograph. Only 38mm. Currently on a leather strap.

Pre-festivities workout:

I dig that. whats the model?

Comment

This seemed appropriately festive for the holiday... Steinhart Kermit on Staib mesh

Happy Thanksgiving!
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X