This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMann View Post
    I'm doing the same. Wearing a Hamilton Khaki Scuba on a shark mesh bracelet today. (Just received this one from LesserBlackDog. Thanks LBD!)

I want to see this but cant. sad person.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
      Same.

Comment

Traffic photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The reverso, mid-flip...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
            Silly me. I’ve been trying to use my Google drive to display images. Realized this morning that it doesn’t work. Opened up an imgur account today. Let’s see if I can get this to work properly….

Day before yesterday: Hamilton Khaki Scuba diver on a shark mesh bracelet.

Yesterday: Tag Heuer Aquaracer.

Today: Hamilton Khaki Chronograph

Last edited by TMann; November 5, 2018, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post

Traffic photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Loving the look of that GMT. I'd have to say I'm a pepsi man when it comes to those GMT watches.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                Loving the look of that GMT. I'd have to say I'm a pepsi man when it comes to those GMT watches.
                Thanks

I considered getting the “coke” bezel to have a full set, but I don’t think I would ever switch it out.

Comment

Originally posted by TMann View Post
                  Silly me. I’ve been trying to use my Google drive to display images. Realized this morning that it doesn’t work. Opened up an imgur account today. Let’s see if I can get this to work properly….

Day before yesterday: Hamilton Khaki Scuba diver on a shark mesh bracelet.

Yesterday: Tag Heuer Aquaracer.

Today: Hamilton Khaki Chronograph

awesome, thanks! good looking set there.

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
                    Thanks

I considered getting the “coke” bezel to have a full set, but I don’t think I would ever switch it out.
                    When it comes to soda, coke all the way. When it comes to watches, pepsi is king. I have tried to like coke bezels and cant settle into them.

Comment

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                      The reverso, mid-flip...

What's the deal with the Reverso? What's going on over there!

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
                        What's the deal with the Reverso? What's going on over there!
                        Ha! It's just "reverso-ing" in that pic... flipping from the dial side to the caseback side (which, by design, protects the crystal when playing polo - or in my case, reaching deep in file drawers).
                        Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Comment

The price of those "pepsi" GMT watches seems to be increasing too. I've had my eye on them on the WatchRecon website and over the past year or so the prices seem to have crept up. Not sure if it is a supply and demand thing or not.

Also, as an aside my neighbour is coming up on his 25a. anniversary at the company he works for. All 25a. employees are entitled to order a Rolex. He decided to go for the Batman (his wife liked the colour). Thing is, the jewelry store came back and said they couldn't get anyway. The watch was unavailable. So they are looking in to a GMT with a black bezel.

I did't realize there was such a watch shortage going on out there.

Comment

The price of those "pepsi" GMT watches seems to be increasing too. I've had my eye on them on the WatchRecon website and over the past year or so the prices seem to have crept up. Not sure if it is a supply and demand thing or not.

Also, as an aside my neighbour is coming up on his 25a. anniversary at the company he works for. All 25a. employees are entitled to order a Rolex. He decided to go for the Batman (his wife liked the colour). Thing is, the jewelry store came back and said they couldn't get anyway. The watch was unavailable. So they are looking in to a GMT with a black bezel.

thats a bummer. the batman is great looking.

Comment

They figured out how to do the Pepsi on the ceramic bezel, so that could be another option for your friend. It won’t have the “charm” of the older version fading to pink, but I wouldn’t be embarrassed to wear the new version.

Comment

Working...
                                X