New Ball...
    Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
      New Ball...
      love it

Comment

Originally posted by carlitos View Post
        Shiny new crystal on my Undone chronograph. The company was kind enough to replace it free when it cracked.

so you like the watch? I have been tempted by Undone before but not pulled the trigger

Comment

Alpinist with suede Benchmark Basics band.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JDOG View Post
            Alpinist with suede Benchmark Basics band.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
            I should have bought one of these back when you could get one with the bracelet for <$400
            Ben

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                so you like the watch? I have been tempted by Undone before but not pulled the trigger
                I like it. Such a big "dress" watch at 40mm is a little different, but I love the dial, the rose gold, the big onion crown, and the hybrid movement. It's my most fun, blingy watch.

The Seiko VK63 meca-quartz chronograph movement is cool. The instant reset and sweeping seconds on the chrono makes it feel like a real chronograph. And the small seconds hand means that I don't really notice that it's a quartz when I check the time - no big seconds hand ticking away. Plus quartz grab and go convenience - no setting and winding in the morning.

https://wornandwound.com/chronograph...poor-relation/

Comment

On shark mesh today, you know, in case a Sharknado touches down at work.

Comment

Ball is one of those brands that always seems to fly under the radar, while making some fantastic things. I love how the tritium tubes almost look sunken on the dial!
                    Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post

On shark mesh today, you know, in case a Sharknado touches down at work.
                      I dont really like mesh so I expected that to look worse than it does. Not bad at all.

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                      I should have bought one of these back when you could get one with the bracelet for <$400
                      Same

Comment

I dont really like mesh so I expected that to look worse than it does. Not bad at all.
                        Yeah, I think it's the beefier links that does it. I have a "Milanese" mesh strap for my Orient Esteem and a finer mesh like that wouldn't look very good on a diver.

Comment

It's impressive how small & comfortable 44mm can feel when designed correctly

Comment

Sterile manual-wind pilot today...

Comment

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                              Sterile manual-wind pilot today...

well thats neat.

Comment

well thats neat.
                                I appreciate the comments - this is a fun thread. Love the variety.

The sterile pilot started with a Parnis case, then a watch buddy sourced an xtal, dial, handset and swan neck movement to pull it all together. Nothing fancy, but I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X