Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a moon phase complication. I may have failed to capture the contrast between the blue of the background in the complication and the blue of the dial, but its easier to see in person.
    I can't find the stationary. -- James Bond

Comment

Originally posted by jwwilker View Post
      Nodus Contrail on grey suede

Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime
      Love the look of this watch. Nice.

Comment

I'll leave this right here

Comment

Love that Farer - which led me to their website, where I saw that they're now making chronos as well. Very interesting chronos.

Comment

Originally posted by Weathered View Post
            Love that Farer - which led me to their website, where I saw that they're now making chronos as well. Very interesting chronos.

Yes! Farer is known for their amazing dials, and they just launched a new chronograph line. The cases have a very unique shape, and really break the mold of traditional, one or two-toned chronos.

Comment

Yes! Farer is known for their amazing dials, and they just launched a new chronograph line. The cases have a very unique shape, and really break the mold of traditional, one or two-toned chronos.
              My favorite is the Aqua compressor hecla. The dial is certainly quite an original, and I'd be staring at it all the time if I had one. https://farer.com/products/hecla

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                My favorite is the Aqua compressor hecla. The dial is certainly quite an original, and I'd be staring at it all the time if I had one. https://farer.com/products/hecla
                Only 7 left! You need to pick one up!!!

Comment

Only 7 left! You need to pick one up!!!
                  Ha! I wish! We've got another pup on the way (get him December 1st from the Elephant Nature Park in Thailand) and I don't make enough in academic research to happily make even that modest of a splurge. My splurge budget goes to vacations.

Comment

This Citizen is really underrated and affordable. Strap sucks, though. This is my black tie watch now that my Nomos is on the chopping block.

Last edited by LesserBlackDog; October 28, 2018, 01:35 AM.
                    Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Arête View Post
                      Sweeeeeet watch man.
                      Thanks much... the Reverso is so versatile, mixing different straps.

Today it's Alpina's new hybrid smartwatch, the AlpinerX

Last edited by minty007; October 28, 2018, 11:37 PM.
                      Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Steinhart on military nato

Comment

What watch I wore today

Vintage Poljot from 1964 the Signal Alarm watch made in the USSR.

The squiggly hand sets the time the alarm goes off. You wind the movement for the time and alarm separately. When the alarm goes off it makes a mechanical ringing - buzzing sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Publius; October 30, 2018, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Shiny new crystal on my Undone chronograph. The company was kind enough to replace it free when it cracked.

Comment

Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                              Shiny new crystal on my Undone chronograph. The company was kind enough to replace it free when it cracked.
                              Those dials are amazing. Is that a rose gold case?

Comment

Yeah, the dials are sweet. Here's a video of the process of making them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuClXNsVQLs

Yes on the rose gold color, but at this price, it's not a precious metal case.

Comment

Working...
                                X