Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNK on Bond RAF, black polo, mint shorts, tan Docksides.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
      Just added this beautiful Seiko SBGR083 to my collection. My first big splurge on a watch and I'm 100% satisfied. Going to get a lot of wrist time for the foreseeable future!
      Fantastic watch! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
        Just added this beautiful Seiko SBGR083 to my collection. My first big splurge on a watch and I'm 100% satisfied. Going to get a lot of wrist time for the foreseeable future!
        Very nice, congrats on the acquisition!

Comment

Originally posted by kingtopher View Post

Nothing fancy, but this is my first automatic watch (as I'm sure it has been for a lot of people) and I love it. I wish it was a hair larger, but that's ok. I definitely have a couple more in my wish list that hopefully I'll get eventually. Some of the Orients in here are really nice, particularly for the price.
          That is a nice strap (especially with that watch). May I ask where you got it?

Comment

Opposite ends of the spectrum but the Seiko 5 looks great on that strap and I love the Grand Seiko, what a beautiful watch. My SARB 033 is based on that GS model but everything about yours is just so much more refined - gorgeous!

Comment

Thanks guys!

The entire SARB line is really fantastic for the price. The 033 being the best imo (though I adore my 017 just the same for its uniqueness) It's essentially the grand seiko's little brother.

Seiko 5 looks great on that strap!

Comment

Oh very nice, a Grand Seiko in the wild. Definitely do not see enough of them. Great pickup!

Comment

Originally posted by DrewCPA View Post
                  That is a nice strap (especially with that watch). May I ask where you got it?
                  Sure, it's the worn brown leather strap from Clockwork Synergy. I love how it looks with the Seiko 5, but unfortunately am right in between notch sizes where one is a little too tight and the other is too loose, so I'm hoping that it will stretch ever so slightly as I wear it more. The only thing I don't like about CS straps is that the buckles are pretty ugly, so I replaced the buckle with one from Buckleguy.

Comment

As the Promaster and I waited for the train this morning. Don't the earplug cord.

Comment

Decided to go with something a little dressy today.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

CW trident GMT today one generic nato strap

Comment

I'm on a boat.

With my Speedy Racing.

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                              I'm on a boat.

With my Speedy Racing.
                              Must be racing swimmers at 20 mph.

Joking, very nice watch.

I'm wearing the Oris Divers 65 on a cheap grey NATO.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddington View Post
                                Must be racing swimmers at 20 mph.
                                Lulz, the console on this old boat has been shot for a while. It says the fuel is constantly full and speed is always 20mph. I have no clue how fast I was going - not very fast tho, I like to tool around at a leisurely pace.
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X