Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNK on Bond RAF, black polo, mint shorts, tan Docksides.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
      Just added this beautiful Seiko SBGR083 to my collection. My first big splurge on a watch and I'm 100% satisfied. Going to get a lot of wrist time for the foreseeable future!
      Fantastic watch! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

• Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
        Just added this beautiful Seiko SBGR083 to my collection. My first big splurge on a watch and I'm 100% satisfied. Going to get a lot of wrist time for the foreseeable future!
        Very nice, congrats on the acquisition!

Comment

• Originally posted by kingtopher View Post

Nothing fancy, but this is my first automatic watch (as I'm sure it has been for a lot of people) and I love it. I wish it was a hair larger, but that's ok. I definitely have a couple more in my wish list that hopefully I'll get eventually. Some of the Orients in here are really nice, particularly for the price.
          That is a nice strap (especially with that watch). May I ask where you got it?

Comment

• Opposite ends of the spectrum but the Seiko 5 looks great on that strap and I love the Grand Seiko, what a beautiful watch. My SARB 033 is based on that GS model but everything about yours is just so much more refined - gorgeous!

Comment

• Thanks guys!

The entire SARB line is really fantastic for the price. The 033 being the best imo (though I adore my 017 just the same for its uniqueness) It's essentially the grand seiko's little brother.

Seiko 5 looks great on that strap!

Comment

• Oh very nice, a Grand Seiko in the wild. Definitely do not see enough of them. Great pickup!

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewCPA View Post
                  That is a nice strap (especially with that watch). May I ask where you got it?
                  Sure, it's the worn brown leather strap from Clockwork Synergy. I love how it looks with the Seiko 5, but unfortunately am right in between notch sizes where one is a little too tight and the other is too loose, so I'm hoping that it will stretch ever so slightly as I wear it more. The only thing I don't like about CS straps is that the buckles are pretty ugly, so I replaced the buckle with one from Buckleguy.

Comment

• As the Promaster and I waited for the train this morning. Don't the earplug cord.

Comment

• Decided to go with something a little dressy today.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• CW trident GMT today one generic nato strap

Comment

• I'm on a boat.

With my Speedy Racing.

Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                              I'm on a boat.

With my Speedy Racing.
                              Must be racing swimmers at 20 mph.

Joking, very nice watch.

I'm wearing the Oris Divers 65 on a cheap grey NATO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddington View Post
                                Must be racing swimmers at 20 mph.
                                Lulz, the console on this old boat has been shot for a while. It says the fuel is constantly full and speed is always 20mph. I have no clue how fast I was going - not very fast tho, I like to tool around at a leisurely pace.
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X