• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
      Love it. How fast are you going?

Comment

Discovered this among my father's personal effects. It's at least 30 years old.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice find [MENTION=13372]JDOG[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

New purchase, Alpina Startimer. It’s the biggest watch I own at 44mm, but I’m getting used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Dubs View Post
              New purchase, Alpina Startimer. It’s the biggest watch I own at 44mm, but I’m getting used to it.

I love Alpinas but they are a smidge too big for me. Looks good on you though.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                I love Alpinas but they are a smidge too big for me. Looks good on you though.
                Thanks. It's an adjustment, but I think I'll stick with it. I'm glad we're headed into the cooler months so I can I can hide its size under a sleeve. I don't really see myself wearing this watch with short sleeves.

Comment

Thanks. It's an adjustment, but I think I'll stick with it. I'm glad we're headed into the cooler months so I can I can hide its size under a sleeve. I don't really see myself wearing this watch with short sleeves.
                  Watch twins! I haven't broken mine out in a bit, may need to do so. Congrats on the purchase, it's a really nice watch for the price point IMO.

Comment

Modded Seiko and a smoked peaches and ham old fashioned at the Yardbird at the Venetian.

Comment

Originally posted by JDOG View Post
                      Discovered this among my father's personal effects. It's at least 30 years old.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
                      OMG, what a cool thing to have. Besides being a cool watch, the source makes it all the more special. Congrats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post

Modded Seiko and a smoked peaches and ham old fashioned at the Yardbird at the Venetian.
                        ...the Yardbird at the Venetian. Downtown Seattle?

Comment

Originally posted by TMann View Post
                          ...the Yardbird at the Venetian. Downtown Seattle?
                          Vegas!

Another angle + a little WIWT

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post

I need to mod one of those non diver seiko 5 models. And it looks like you have an ear in your drink.

Comment

That is a very nice looking watch. I think the size suits your wrist too. Nicely done.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                                I need to mod one of those non diver seiko 5 models. And it looks like you have an ear in your drink.
                                Oh No Van Gogh! It's a Virginia ham! Was a very good, balanced drink, was afraid it was going to be a little sweet because of the smoked peach syrup, but they used it sparingly and it was very good.

Yeah dude, I used the SNKK25 as the base since that one is a little bigger at 39mm and has 20mm lug width which works with most of the straps I have.

Comment

Working...
                                X