Comment

Originally posted by Alex.C View Post
          New?
          Very! Received today.
          Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
            Very! Received today.
            Quite the looker. I can’t tell from the lighting, is that stainless or the Sedna Gold? Finally how does it compare to your tintin?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex.C View Post
              Quite the looker. I can’t tell from the lighting, is that stainless or the Sedna Gold? Finally how does it compare to your tintin?
              It is steel. There is a red stucco wall behind me in the photo that is giving the watch a bit of a pink cast.

I have not compared them side by side yet but so far my main impression is that the FOIS feels a little more elegant than the standard Speedy Pro (Tintin in my case), due to the slightly reduced case/lug size, the polished steel hands and applied logo, and the leather strap.
              Ben

Comment

It is steel. There is a red stucco wall behind me in the photo that is giving the watch a bit of a pink cast.

I have not compared them side by side yet but so far my main impression is that the FOIS feels a little more elegant than the standard Speedy Pro (Tintin in my case), due to the slightly reduced case/lug size, the polished steel hands and applied logo, and the leather strap.
                Congrats! Looks great.

Generally agree with the above sentiment as I've compared my trad speedy pro to a FOIS not that long ago. I am rather jealous of the steel hands and logo on the FOIS, although I like the regular/larger size of normal on my (also large) wrist--although the FOIS definitely wasn't small looking either.

Comment

Congrats on the purchase [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION]. Very nice indeed.

Comment

Beautiful! Congrats!!! Great. Color combo for the new watch plus outfit too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What watch I wore today

Oh yeah, digging that black and brown combo! Very nice.

I’m too cheap to spend the extra money, but I really love this Weiss watch with the black and brown dial. They seem to have only released it in special editions. The latest is with Allen Edmonds; it has their collaboration logo as well.

https://www.allenedmonds.com/accesso...SF1014870.html

Comment

Wearing a new-to-me Hamilton Chronograph. This is one of their older quartz models.

Comment

Ben

Comment

Playing in the watch boxes tonight. Wearing my grandfather's Nivada Grenchen Aquamatic from the early 50's...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

This thread needs a kick.

This Hamilton was in timeout for the summer. It’s back now though. Simple yet gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So far only tire kickers so I decided to start wearing this. Doing cinnamon roll timing duty this morning...

Comment

Working...
                                X