Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From blue to green, and everything in between. The Lander's dial is something to behold!

Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime

Comment

My wife likes to tweak the bezel ever so slightly when I'm not paying attention, just noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by paintflinger View Post
        My wife likes to tweak the bezel ever so slightly when I'm not paying attention, just noticed.
        This drives me crazy. I always have to have the arrow lined up with the 12. I must be a bit OCD that way.

Comment

Originally posted by .brian. View Post

Pulled out the Planet Ocean for the first time in a while.
          Hot dang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
            This drives me crazy. I always have to have the arrow lined up with the 12. I must be a bit OCD that way.
            I am the same way. I even brought my GMT to the jeweler to have him remove the bezel and re-place it, perfectly, because it didn’t align exactly with the 12 o’clock position.

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
              I am the same way. I even brought my GMT to the jeweler to have him remove the bezel and re-place it, perfectly, because it didn’t align exactly with the 12 o’clock position.
              Whoa! Now that is serious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                Whoa! Now that is serious!!!
                The internet is a dangerous place. I hadn’t ever noticed until I read full threads dedicated to it on WUS. Then It started to bug me. They even had advice on how to do it yourself. I would never attempt such a thing with my grail!

Comment

Pee-wee:
                  What did you do?

Mickey:
                  Well, I lost my temper and I took a knife and I uh-. Do you know those "Do Not Remove Under the Penalty of Law" labels they put on mattresses?

Pee-wee:
                  Yeah.

Mickey:
                  Well I CUT one of them off!

Pee-wee:
                  Jee.

Mickey:
                  Yeah, I have a real bad temper.

Pee-wee:
                  Boy, I always thought that was the dumbest law.

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
                    Extreme watch-ing right there.

Comment

Originally posted by jwwilker View Post
                      From blue to green, and everything in between. The Lander's dial is something to behold!

That is really a great color combo, including the band and jacket etc.

Comment

Wearing a new-to-me white dial Casio EF503. It work well with the black/white NATO, but I'm on the lookout for an OEM metal bracelet. This watch works well best with a bracelet, I think...

Comment

Belated from the weekend playing dress up with the new-ish Toc Ulysses. 36mm hand wind with a display back.

Comment

Hamilton Khaki Chrono (w bezel askew [emoji4])...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                              Belated from the weekend playing dress up with the new-ish Toc Ulysses. 36mm hand wind with a display back.

Oh wow, what a neat watch. I am small and this size is really good for me too probably. Never heard of these before, thanks for sharing it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                                Very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X