Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From blue to green, and everything in between. The Lander's dial is something to behold!

Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime

Comment

• My wife likes to tweak the bezel ever so slightly when I'm not paying attention, just noticed.

Comment

• Originally posted by paintflinger View Post
        My wife likes to tweak the bezel ever so slightly when I'm not paying attention, just noticed.
        This drives me crazy. I always have to have the arrow lined up with the 12. I must be a bit OCD that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by .brian. View Post

Pulled out the Planet Ocean for the first time in a while.
          Hot dang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by DocDave View Post
            This drives me crazy. I always have to have the arrow lined up with the 12. I must be a bit OCD that way.
            I am the same way. I even brought my GMT to the jeweler to have him remove the bezel and re-place it, perfectly, because it didn’t align exactly with the 12 o’clock position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
              I am the same way. I even brought my GMT to the jeweler to have him remove the bezel and re-place it, perfectly, because it didn’t align exactly with the 12 o’clock position.
              Whoa! Now that is serious!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                Whoa! Now that is serious!!!
                The internet is a dangerous place. I hadn’t ever noticed until I read full threads dedicated to it on WUS. Then It started to bug me. They even had advice on how to do it yourself. I would never attempt such a thing with my grail!

Comment

• Pee-wee:
                  What did you do?

Mickey:
                  Well, I lost my temper and I took a knife and I uh-. Do you know those "Do Not Remove Under the Penalty of Law" labels they put on mattresses?

Pee-wee:
                  Yeah.

Mickey:
                  Well I CUT one of them off!

Pee-wee:
                  Jee.

Mickey:
                  Yeah, I have a real bad temper.

Pee-wee:
                  Boy, I always thought that was the dumbest law.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
                    Extreme watch-ing right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jwwilker View Post
                      From blue to green, and everything in between. The Lander's dial is something to behold!

That is really a great color combo, including the band and jacket etc.

Comment

• Wearing a new-to-me white dial Casio EF503. It work well with the black/white NATO, but I'm on the lookout for an OEM metal bracelet. This watch works well best with a bracelet, I think...

Comment

• Belated from the weekend playing dress up with the new-ish Toc Ulysses. 36mm hand wind with a display back.

Comment

• Hamilton Khaki Chrono (w bezel askew [emoji4])...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

• Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                              Belated from the weekend playing dress up with the new-ish Toc Ulysses. 36mm hand wind with a display back.

Oh wow, what a neat watch. I am small and this size is really good for me too probably. Never heard of these before, thanks for sharing it here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                                Very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X