This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winters View Post
    Big fan of the moonphase, unfortunately 44.25 is a tad large for my wrist (not to mention the case height).

Fortunately the BBB checked that box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's always been my gripe with Omega's co-axial watches for the most part. Good tech and they're pretty, but the size is a bit daunting if you have not-huge wrists and/or want to wear under shirt cuffs.

Comment

Haven't worn the Esteem in awhile, guess today's its lucky day.

Comment

Comment

Just got this gem today, and I must say I'm blown away by the execution.

Geckota K-01 Type B

Sent using Tapatalk
          Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime

Comment

Wearing my new favorite watch. Thanks for nothing, Hodinkee. :-|

SS jacket, BB suit, Paul Smith tie (via Mr. Porter sale), Goodfellow chinos, Nordstrom 1901 chukkas, Casio watch.
            Last edited by LesserBlackDog; August 17, 2018, 09:52 PM. Reason: Fixed link
            Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

SS jacket, BB suit, Paul Smith tie (via Mr. Porter sale), Goodfellow chinos, Nordstrom 1901 chukkas, Casio watch.
              I like your color combo. What's the story with Hodinkee?

Sent using Tapatalk

Comment

Hah! I thought I was the only one taking a long look at the Casio website after reading that article

Comment

This little baby. Acquired via [MENTION=3421]Vicious49[/MENTION], much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Oops... thought I was posting in WIWT, lolz.

[MENTION=11347]jwwilker[/MENTION] Hodinkee (which usually focuses on luxury watches) did a write-up on a $14 plastic Casio version of this watch last week. The steel bracelet version was about $24 on Amazon so I figured I’d snag it for kicks. I know compliments aren’t an accurate way of judging a watch but I’ve already gotten two compliments on this watch in the handful of days I’ve worn it, from co-workers of mine who don’t normally notice my watches.

It’s not an objectively stylish watch but it does have a certain nerd-chic factor to it.
                    Ben

Comment

Originally posted by halfmacgas View Post
                      This little baby. Acquired via [MENTION=3421]Vicious49[/MENTION], much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      You will love it!

Sent using Tapatalk

Comment

Oops... thought I was posting in WIWT, lolz.

[MENTION=11347]jwwilker[/MENTION] Hodinkee (which usually focuses on luxury watches) did a write-up on a $14 plastic Casio version of this watch last week. The steel bracelet version was about $24 on Amazon so I figured I’d snag it for kicks. I know compliments aren’t an accurate way of judging a watch but I’ve already gotten two compliments on this watch in the handful of days I’ve worn it, from co-workers of mine who don’t normally notice my watches.

It’s not an objectively stylish watch but it does have a certain nerd-chic factor to it.
                        Ahh gotcha. That's a really cool watch, and I love the juxtaposition of a sport coat and tie with a old school digital watch!

Sent using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jwwilker View Post
                          Just got this gem today, and I must say I'm blown away by the execution.

Geckota K-01 Type B

Sent using Tapatalk
                          Nice combo. Really digging the strap.

Comment

Oops... also realize I linked my picture again and not the Hodinkee article I meant to link.

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/ca...ue-proposition
                            Ben

Comment

Cool Geckota flieger...but the last time I checked it was ~$300 and now it's $571.22?!!?!? Gah.

Comment

It's only ~$22 now on Amazon, and the black plastic version is down to only $14.55!!

Comment

Working...
                                X