• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out hiking with the black bay blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jmeyers View Post
      It’s official-

I’m going to do EVERYTHING in my power to NOT buy any new watches until I can afford one I REALLY want.

No Pepsi seiko, no orient mako II (USA which is almost always excluded from codes so you MUST buy it because that’s a deal!), no seiko samurai, no timex, no Hamilton (shhhh, you didn’t hear that Hamilton, you know I love you).

I don’t know how long it will take, maybe years, but, guys, I want something nicer than I should have. Something that was too expensive, something that was silly to buy. Something that I can have for the rest of my life and maybe give to my son someday or something.

I’m not crazy, I’m thinking like- an Omega Seamaster, or speedmaster. Or maybe a Rolex sub.

I’m not crazy. I’m not crazy. I swear, I’m not crazy.

(But if you see me sporting a new watch in like 4 months, and it’s NOT something in that wheelhouse, please know I have moments of weakness)

If you want a nice, used Seamaster, you should check out exelonman on watchuseek. You can see all of his available stuff here (https://www.watchrecon.com/?user_name=exelonman). I bought an Electric Blue seamaster from him about a month ago and it was a great transaction and the watch is awesome. He does very good prices and I think I could probably sell my watch for even more than I bought it for. I honestly love these (slightly) older seamasters for amazing prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmeyers View Post
        It’s official-

I’m going to do EVERYTHING in my power to NOT buy any new watches until I can afford one I REALLY want.

No Pepsi seiko, no orient mako II (USA which is almost always excluded from codes so you MUST buy it because that’s a deal!), no seiko samurai, no timex, no Hamilton (shhhh, you didn’t hear that Hamilton, you know I love you).

I don’t know how long it will take, maybe years, but, guys, I want something nicer than I should have. Something that was too expensive, something that was silly to buy. Something that I can have for the rest of my life and maybe give to my son someday or something.

I’m not crazy, I’m thinking like- an Omega Seamaster, or speedmaster. Or maybe a Rolex sub.

I’m not crazy. I’m not crazy. I swear, I’m not crazy.

(But if you see me sporting a new watch in like 4 months, and it’s NOT something in that wheelhouse, please know I have moments of weakness)

Good luck. I'm not that strong so I'm constantly buying and selling watches. Coincidentally enough I actually have an Omega Seamaster Pro for sale at the moment.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs...d-4761639.html

Comment

Placeholder for the 36mm Rolex Explorer. Although I really like this one and wear it quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
            Good luck. I'm not that strong so I'm constantly buying and selling watches. Coincidentally enough I actually have an Omega Seamaster Pro for sale at the moment.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs...d-4761639.html
            Appreciate the sentiments and help everyone! These are right in the desired wheelhouse.

Comment

Anyone else wear their natos like this? Tried it out on the speedy and can’t see myself going back

Comment

Originally posted by Winters View Post
                Anyone else wear their natos like this? Tried it out on the speedy and can’t see myself going back

I have sometimes. I usually just cut off that bottom strap because it's super annoying on my small wrist.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I do (sometimes) on taller watches to help keep the height down.

Sent using Tapatalk
                  Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime

Comment

Someone said it was Tuesday...

Sent using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jwwilker View Post

Sent using Tapatalk
                      Gorgeous

Comment

What watch I wore today

Perfect poolside watch

Comment

Sent using Tapatalk
                          Dial / bezel appear midnight navy in the pic - gorgeous watch, makes me wish Omega offered in that color

Comment

Dial / bezel appear midnight navy in the pic - gorgeous watch, makes me wish Omega offered in that color
                            They do! Depending on how much blue you want, they've got the Blue Side of the Moon or the Speedmaster Moonphase

Comment

Still loving this, picture a few days old

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

They do! Depending on how much blue you want, they've got the Blue Side of the Moon or the Speedmaster Moonphase
                                Big fan of the moonphase, unfortunately 44.25 is a tad large for my wrist (not to mention the case height).

Fortunately the BBB checked that box

Comment

Working...
                                X