Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I popped a quick video review of my new Hamilton up on YouTube since I was not able to find many photos/videos of this particular model prior to purchasing:

https://youtu.be/APQ0ciYBAvg
    Ben

Comment

Decide to try it on a NATO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Newest addition looks like a def keeper

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by halfmacgas View Post
          Congrats! Very nice, it's a really cool take on a sector dial -- love the blue details

Comment

Weekend at the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by halfmacgas View Post

Dude, that is sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                Dude, that is sweet.
                Thanks man, now we're JLC buddies. Really love your vintage style one too. I was lucky to get mine off someone who bought it and it sat I his safe because he was worried to scratch it. Able to face to face in Northern Virginia with a moderate detour on a drive from Pittsburgh to North Carolina to visit family.

Comment

Been wearing this watch a lot lately.

Comment

Found this for $3 on a clearance rack the other day.

Ben

Comment

What watch I wore today

I am really digging this watch. I had a scare the other day when I wanted to time something and the bezel wouldn’t turn. But it was just tight from being new, and all is now well. It clicks 120 times counter clockwise.

Last edited by carlitos; August 10, 2018, 05:27 PM. Reason: Proofing

Comment

It’s official-

I’m going to do EVERYTHING in my power to NOT buy any new watches until I can afford one I REALLY want.

No Pepsi seiko, no orient mako II (USA which is almost always excluded from codes so you MUST buy it because that’s a deal!), no seiko samurai, no timex, no Hamilton (shhhh, you didn’t hear that Hamilton, you know I love you).

I don’t know how long it will take, maybe years, but, guys, I want something nicer than I should have. Something that was too expensive, something that was silly to buy. Something that I can have for the rest of my life and maybe give to my son someday or something.

I’m not crazy, I’m thinking like- an Omega Seamaster, or speedmaster. Or maybe a Rolex sub.

I’m not crazy. I’m not crazy. I swear, I’m not crazy.

(But if you see me sporting a new watch in like 4 months, and it’s NOT something in that wheelhouse, please know I have moments of weakness)

Comment

Originally posted by Jmeyers View Post
                          It’s official-

I’m going to do EVERYTHING in my power to NOT buy any new watches until I can afford one I REALLY want.

No Pepsi seiko, no orient mako II (USA which is almost always excluded from codes so you MUST buy it because that’s a deal!), no seiko samurai, no timex, no Hamilton (shhhh, you didn’t hear that Hamilton, you know I love you).

I don’t know how long it will take, maybe years, but, guys, I want something nicer than I should have. Something that was too expensive, something that was silly to buy. Something that I can have for the rest of my life and maybe give to my son someday or something.

I’m not crazy, I’m thinking like- an Omega Seamaster, or speedmaster. Or maybe a Rolex sub.

I’m not crazy. I’m not crazy. I swear, I’m not crazy.

(But if you see me sporting a new watch in like 4 months, and it’s NOT something in that wheelhouse, please know I have moments of weakness)

Haha good luck. I would advise is you have a moment of weakness, buy used and research the price. That way if you end up "needing" to buy something while saving up, you can always try to flip it later for 80% of price-ish and still flip it when time comes for your grail

Comment

Trying to dress down this Solar Seiko. Not sure how it’s working on this strap yet.

Comment

Farer Lander on a Chestnut Chromexcel strap. I think the colors compliment reach other nicely!

Sent using Tapatalk
                              Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime

Comment

From yesterday... Sndc31 on an old fossil leather strap. Say what you will about fossil but I really like their straps. I actually like the watches too but I digress.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X