• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

What watch I wore today

Decided to go with my beater today. Seiko SNE107

Comment

Love this piece. Currently on a Steinhart rubber with stamped PVD deployant.

Comment

Originally posted by Token View Post

The sunburst dial looks much better under sunlight than fluorescent. It looks more blue in stock photos than it does in real life, which is the main reason why it's a bit disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgeous! Been looking for a white dial, dress watch for sometime now and I think you've motivated me.

Comment

Originally posted by Frldyz View Post
            [IMG][/IMG]

Love the deep green.
            What model of Orient is this? It reminds me some of the Seiko Alpinist in dial color. I dig it.
            Last edited by BillN; August 11, 2016, 11:45 PM.
            Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
            Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
            --Jason Isbell

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post
              What model of Orient is this? It reminds me some of the Seiko Alpinist in dial color. I dig it.
              Orient stingrey

Comment

Originally posted by Heafcliffe View Post
                Gorgeous! Been looking for a white dial, dress watch for sometime now and I think you've motivated me.
                What watch is this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frldyz View Post
                  What watch is this ?
                  Seiko SARB065 Cocktail Time.

Comment

Nothing fancy, but this is my first automatic watch (as I'm sure it has been for a lot of people) and I love it. I wish it was a hair larger, but that's ok. I definitely have a couple more in my wish list that hopefully I'll get eventually. Some of the Orients in here are really nice, particularly for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by kingtopher View Post
                      Nothing fancy, but this is my first automatic watch (as I'm sure it has been for a lot of people) and I love it. I wish it was a hair larger, but that's ok. I definitely have a couple more in my wish list that hopefully I'll get eventually. Some of the Orients in here are really nice, particularly for the price.
                      I think it looks good for the size of your wrist. If it was any larger, it'd look a bit cumbersome.

Comment

Originally posted by kingtopher View Post

I love my little Seiko 5, and it's my daily driver. Took off the stock strap and have been doing the NATO thing for the summer, but thinking about a leather strap soon. That one looks fantastic!
                        Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                        Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                        --Jason Isbell

Comment

Day off.
                          Resting and packing.

Comment

Cross-posted from the WIWT thread. I was inspired by Joe's "Smart Casual Outfit for Under $100" article from a month or so ago, so I bought the green JCF pants he wad featured. Putting it all together today. I FINALLY got the battery in my Casio replaced yesterday afternoon, so I'm rocking it on a navy/white/pink nato today.

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
                              Cross-posted from the WIWT thread. I was inspired by Joe's "Smart Casual Outfit for Under $100" article from a month or so ago, so I bought the green JCF pants he wad featured. Putting it all together today. I FINALLY got the battery in my Casio replaced yesterday afternoon, so I'm rocking it on a navy/white/pink nato today.

Nicely done.

Comment

Just added this beautiful Seiko SBGR083 to my collection. My first big splurge on a watch and I'm 100% satisfied. Going to get a lot of wrist time for the foreseeable future!

Comment

Working...
                                X