Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What watch I wore today

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by DocDave View Post


    Rolex Submariner on a NATO captured in the morning light.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No tux today, Mr. Bond?
    Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime

    Comment


      [MENTION=11347]jwwilker[/MENTION] Ha! I actually was looking for a blue and black NATO, but when I went to purchase that strap the store was sold out. So this strap was my second choice.

      Comment


        Originally posted by DocDave View Post
        [MENTION=11347]jwwilker[/MENTION] Ha! I actually was looking for a blue and black NATO, but when I went to purchase that strap the store was sold out. So this strap was my second choice.
        You can't get much more iconic than that pairing, though! Looks great!!!
        Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime

        Comment




          Too late for Speedy Tuesday?


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


            What watch I wore today

            GS today on a Martu leather strap. After a long love/hate relationship with the bracelet it came on I think I’ve officially moved on from it. It really is quite comfortable but my ideal fit is in between link sizes and the lack of micro adjustments on the clasp is frustrating.

            Last edited by Rawfull; July 25, 2018, 04:25 PM.

            Comment


              First time attempt at this - seamaster 300m




              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


                Farer Lander on this gorgeous day!


                Sent using Tapatalk
                Last edited by jwwilker; July 25, 2018, 05:51 PM.
                Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                  GS today on a Martu leather strap. After a long love/hate relationship with the bracelet it came on I think I’ve officially moved on from the it. It really is quite comfortable but my ideal fit is in between link sizes and the lack of micro adjustments on the clasp is frustrating.

                  nice pairing. I am a big fan of martu for the money.

                  Comment


                    Dang some nice watches today!

                    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by halfmacgas View Post
                      Dang some nice watches today!

                      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      Agreed. I like the combo of the GS on that leather strap.

                      I was looking at the ones posted in the last day or so and realized I own various versions of 3 of them - Sub, GS, and Omega SMP.

                      Comment


                        Seiko SRPA21 PADI Turtle got the nod today

                        Sent using Tapatalk
                        Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime

                        Comment


                          Ranger on the canvas today

                          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by halfmacgas View Post
                            Ranger on the canvas today

                            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            big fan of the ranger

                            Comment


                              Maratac mid pilot today


                              Sent using Tapatalk
                              Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by jwwilker View Post
                                Farer Lander on this gorgeous day!


                                Sent using Tapatalk
                                Hey man do you have a shot of your collection altogether? You got some nice pieces there!

                                Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X