Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What watch I wore today

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
    Do it! Quality/finish on it is superb. The fit is really secure since you put your hand/wrist through the closed loop first then double back the slack to hook the "buckle."
    I have small wrists and natos bug the snot out of me. way too much bulk added. I usually cut off the underneath strap and trim the tail. But I usually prefer RAF or perlon style. Just not many options out there for those.

    Comment


      Originally posted by idvsego View Post
      I have small wrists and natos bug the snot out of me. way too much bulk added. I usually cut off the underneath strap and trim the tail. But I usually prefer RAF or perlon style. Just not many options out there for those.
      Same here. I've cut all my NATO straps into RAF, and trimmed the ends down or converted them to two piece quick release. Still, off the shelf ones come with way too many holes (like 11 or something) and for narrower wrists that just looks ugly. That's why I started making my own leather straps and whatnot.

      Erika's MN straps are sized to fit you when you order so you'll have very minimal excess/bulk while still being able to adjust +/- 1" or so. Sadly it's back in its packaging since my wife bought it to go with the rest of my watch build for my birthday which isn't until the end of next month T_T , but at least I got to try it for a day!
      Last edited by Nandyn; July 20, 2018, 01:40 PM.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
        Same here. I've cut all my NATO straps into RAF, and trimmed the ends down or converted them to two piece quick release. Still, off the shelf ones come with way too many holes (like 11 or something) and for narrower wrists that just looks ugly. That's why I started making my own leather straps and whatnot.

        Erika's MN straps are sized to fit you when you order so you'll have very minimal excess/bulk while still being able to adjust +/- 1" or so. Sadly it's back in it's packaging since my wife bought it to go with the rest of my watch build for my birthday which isn't until the end of next month T_T , but at least I got to try it for a day!
        sized to fit...I am sold.

        Comment


          Attempting a selfie wrist / pocket shot and I feel hopelessly vain for doing this.

          Comment


            Originally posted by carlitos View Post
            Attempting a selfie wrist / pocket shot and I feel hopelessly vain for doing this.
            I'll get in on this watch selfie, too.

            Comment





              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


                New watch day!

                It’s the Decodiver by Evant.

                https://www.evantwatches.com

                Comment


                  Oris Artelier to start the week



                  Sent using Tapatalk
                  Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                    New watch day!

                    It’s the Decodiver by Evant.

                    https://www.evantwatches.com

                    Love that gradient sunburst!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                      I'll get in on this watch selfie, too.

                      What's up with your hand?

                      Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Doug Chalkey View Post
                        What's up with your hand?

                        Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                        I get to punch you in the arm.

                        Google "circle game"

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                          I get to punch you in the arm.

                          Google "circle game"
                          Haha. Thank God I phrased it that way. I was hoping it wasnt the more sinister meaning.

                          I'll punch myself twice for good measure.

                          Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                            I get to punch you in the arm.

                            Google "circle game"
                            I got it and indeed gave my arm a little punch. I also yelled "¡culero!" so thanks for the smile.

                            Comment


                              suit ✔️ tie ✔️ speedy ✔️ cat fed ✔️ ok time for work


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment




                                Rolex Submariner on a NATO captured in the morning light.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X