Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks [MENTION=2622]hornsup84[/MENTION] [MENTION=17410]halfmacgas[/MENTION] [MENTION=13722]Alex.C[/MENTION] I'd been looking at Subs for a while. When this one came up for sale I decided to go for it. Very happy with the watch and I find I'm wearing it more and more as daily wearer. Might be though because it's still new to me. We'll see.

Comment

This one for now. Gshock for the pool in a bit.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

What watch I wore today

I like that Nezumi chronograph. I’m trying to remember why I didn’t get one. Maybe the thickness?

I just got some straps from BluShark, and wow what a difference from the cheap ones. It’s like shiny seatbelt material, and the hardware is much better that I have had previously. This one is “Pinot noir” on my Tangramatic 39a.

Last edited by carlitos; June 19, 2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by carlitos View Post
          I like that Nezumi chronograph. I’m trying to remember why I didn’t get one. Maybe the thickness?

I just got some straps from BluShark, and wow what a difference from the cheap ones. It’s like shiny seatbelt material, and the hardware is much better that I have had previously. This one is “Pinot noir” on my Tangramatic 39a.

I have no problem with any of the nezumi dimensions. Not sure why you passed.

Blushark is head and shoulders above for sure.

Comment

Congrats on the sub DocDave. I have the date version and it is a daily wearer. I love NATOs but I couldn't take mine off the bracelet as that bracelet wears so well.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=3421]Vicious49[/MENTION] I'm probably going to switch out the NATO for another one as I find the green/red combo of the strap hard to match with many of my daily outfits. But so far I'm quite happy with my purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                Thanks [MENTION=3421]Vicious49[/MENTION] I'm probably going to switch out the NATO for another one as I find the green/red combo of the strap hard to match with many of my daily outfits. But so far I'm quite happy with my purchase.
                Maybe try a Marine Nationale style strap by Erika's Original? They look pretty cool and seem like they'd be very comfortable.

Comment

New to me.

1997 Rolex Submariner 14060. I decided to put the watch on a NATO to make it a bit more casual looking.
                  Very cool. The 14060/M 2-liner is at the top of my grail list right now.

Comment

Alpinist on perlon still getting a lot of wrist time.
                    Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                    Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                    --Jason Isbell

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post

Alpinist on perlon still getting a lot of wrist time.
                        Love that watch

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=16026]Nandyn[/MENTION] I'll check them out.

[MENTION=12929]ajs116[/MENTION] yeah, I did a fair amount of research trying to decide what style of Submariner I was interested in purchasing. After looking around at the different options and styles, my interests landed on this particular model of the 14060. Then it was a matter of price, availability, and of course finding the right seller. Just over two weeks in and no regrets!

[MENTION=2309]Harry[/MENTION] great looking watch!

Comment

[MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION] eulit perlon looks awesome on classic designed divers. Worth the slightly higher price tag too. I love being able to put the tang anywhere for the perfect fit.

Comment

New to me.

1997 Rolex Submariner 14060. I decided to put the watch on a NATO to make it a bit more casual looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              What do you think about your sub compared to your Speedmaster? I know this is a big debate but would love to hear your thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                                Sick...love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X