Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time no post, explorer ii for memorial weekend with family. No unique strap for now but thinking about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Little Seiko on a NATO.

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
      Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
      --Jason Isbell

Comment

Tangramatic - i’m about to put this on a new strap for summer.

Comment

Swapped in a "Katana" seconds hand from One Second Closer and knocked out some of the lume from the hour/minute hands and covered up the red Dagaz logo... Guess I'll call it The Black Spot now.

Last edited by Nandyn; May 30, 2018, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
            Swapped in a "Katana" seconds hand from One Second Closer and knocked out some of the lume from the hour/minute hands and covered up the red Dagaz logo... Guess I'll call it The Black Spot now.

Nice. I like the lume knockout. I did that to one of my vostok... But then the stupid thing stopped working a week later. Unrelated, they are just unreliable.

We are in the hot season down here in GA so my favorite Invicta mod got swapped to perlon for the season.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

007 on my homemade strap. Patina coming along nicely.

Comment

The ever elusive Casio Edifice.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post

The ever elusive Casio Edifice.

one of the few that I let go and am still not sure I should have

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                    Nice. I like the lume knockout. I did that to one of my vostok... But then the stupid thing stopped working a week later. Unrelated, they are just unreliable.

We are in the hot season down here in GA so my favorite Invicta mod got swapped to perlon for the season.

Nice! I really like the weave on that perlon! Mine are the regular kind. Is that a double braid perlon strap?

Comment

Put the [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] invicta mod on a perlon now that we’ve hit triple digits.

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                      Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                      --Jason Isbell

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                        Nice! I really like the weave on that perlon! Mine are the regular kind. Is that a double braid perlon strap?
                        It's a eulit panama. I got it at holbeins (sp) and it's great.

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post
                          Put the [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] invicta mod on a perlon now that we’ve hit triple digits.

Very cool

Comment

My SKX013 on a Strapcode Oyster bracelet. Gives the watch 2x the heft

Comment

My go-to summer weekend watch: SKX009 on a navy blue tropic rubber strap from Cheapest Nato Straps

Comment

Weekend means time for a Timex Weekender.

Comment

Working...
                                X