Originally posted by Shade View Post
    Congrats on the new baby!
    I didn't even notice the baby until you mentioned it? ��

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
      I didn't even notice the baby until you mentioned it? ��
      lol

Comment

Not a watch I wore but figured I’d share this here.

I’ve not been particularly impressed by most of what Christopher Ward has done recently but I was perusing their site and came across this:

https://www.christopherward.com/watc...d-tourer-range

All I can say is: Daaaaang.
        Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
          Yup. Got an email from them about some new watches and saw that. Gotta say even though I don't like their new logo I much prefer it like it is on this watch than on the tridents. Earmarking this for when my quarterly incentive comes in

Comment

Much better placement of their logo on that Christopher Ward piece. Beautiful watch.

Comment

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] wow. That is a nice looking watch. Perhaps CW heard the masses and decided to make some changes.

Comment

Haven't posted here in a while so here ya go. Noting new but a watch all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                  Not a watch I wore but figured I’d share this here.

I’ve not been particularly impressed by most of what Christopher Ward has done recently but I was perusing their site and came across this:

[img]https://media.christopherward.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1800x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/c/0/c03-39qch3-s00w1-lc_3d-new.jpg[/
                  https://www.christopherward.com/watc...d-tourer-range

I was trying to decide between that or the blue face but then realized it doesn't meet their current coupon threshold. I will have to wait until it eventually gets marked down as most CWs do.

The other one I really liked was the new bronze 38mm trident diver. I almost purchased it until my wife confirmed that the bronze wouldn't look good against my skin tone.

Comment

I was trying to decide between that or the blue face but then realized it doesn't meet their current coupon threshold. I will have to wait until it eventually gets marked down as most CWs do.

The other one I really liked was the new bronze 38mm trident diver. I almost purchased it until my wife confirmed that the bronze wouldn't look good against my skin tone.
                    I normally dig a panda dial but for me I feel like the silver dial is the clear choice on this watch... very reminiscent of midcentury chronographs like this pre-Daytona Rolex oyster chronograph.

Contrast subdials seem more like a '70s style feature to me.
                    Ben

Comment

Oh god. I had no idea the bronze trident was now available in 38mm. I currently have a bronze armida that I really like but it's a little too chunky for my tastes. Just might flip one of mine to go towards picking one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                        Oh god. I had no idea the bronze trident was now available in 38mm. I currently have a bronze armida that I really like but it's a little too chunky for my tastes. Just might flip one of mine to go towards picking one up.
                        Those Trident Bronze ones seem a bit chunky in the images, too, though...but man, those Trident 65 Divers look awesome.

Wearing the Esteem today, been awhile. Made a strap for it yesterday since this one's a 22mm vs the 20mm straps I made for my other watches. This time a very dark navy/denim & left the natural veg tan color as is in the perfs.

Was originally going to keep it solid, but it looked boring so gave it some speed holes.
                        Last edited by Nandyn; May 17, 2018, 01:30 AM.

Comment

[MENTION=16026]Nandyn[/MENTION] True, 12.7mm is still a little clunky but that's not too bad for a diver watch. Mainly I'm comparing it to my current bronze Armida which is 42mm and almost 16mm thick w/the slightly domed glass. Going from that to the trident would be a big step down in wrist bulk for me.

Comment

[MENTION=16026]Nandyn[/MENTION] True, 12.7mm is still a little clunky but that's not too bad for a diver watch. Mainly I'm comparing it to my current bronze Armida which is 42mm and almost 16mm thick w/the slightly domed glass. Going from that to the trident would be a big step down in wrist bulk for me.
                            Oh, gotcha. That armida is indeed quite thick! You could do some serious damage playing Front Hand Back Hand.

Comment

I had a blue A7 and loved everything about it...except for that thickness. Just couldnt keep it.

Comment

Airports, airports, airports...

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                                Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                                --Jason Isbell

Comment

Working...
                                X