• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
    brand?
    its called carty, got it on amazon.

Comment

Awesome, thanks. Always looking for canvas options.
      Originally posted by kongmw View Post
      its called carty, got it on amazon.
      Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

The usual modified panda Invicta with another quick release strap I made yesterday. This time, I dyed the natural veg tanned leather "denim blue" using Rit powder dissolved in 100% isopropanol. Dried, moisturized, oiled, then sealed with SnoSeal.

Toby wears it much better. Is it ridiculous that I have beard envy when I look at my boy?

Comment

Originally posted by motosacto View Post
          I took delivery of a Japanese Domestic Market Seiko Presage in titanium and snowflake dial from Gnomon last night. It's hard to overstate how beautiful this watch is. The case is crisp and precise and gorgeous. The bracelet is also very refined and the combination of brushed and polished surfaces is pretty awesome. And the dial -- just glows. Very hard to capture its magic in photographs. Even though it's a silvery dial with polished silver hands, it's very easy to read if there is any light in the room at all. It has that weirdly light titanium feel, which is a refreshing change from a couple of heavy heavy big stainless dive watches I have been wearing lately. The fit and finish looks every bit as good as my Omega Speedmaster. This will probably be on my wrist a lot...

Huge fan of that one! I keep hesitating on pulling the trigger, though. Perhaps I might just go ahead and bite the bullet...

Sent using Tapatalk
          Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime

Comment

Oris got the nod for a friend's wedding

Sent using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jwwilker View Post

Sent using Tapatalk
              That bracelet and dial are a stellar combo.

Comment

One more (post from this morning on previous page)... Got attacked by a mastiff/staffie mix about Toby's size (85lbs and fit) while we were strolling in downtown Bellingham, WA this afternoon ... Completely unprovoked, owner lost control of the other pup and it broke itself free from it's leash, it ran and went straight for Toby's neck, I got in and managed to get it in a headlock and slam it to the ground so all he got was some of Toby's fur. A passerby helped the lady get it re-leashed and inside a business. We all made it out okay, no hard feelings. Sometimes even the best pups have their moments, so I'm not mad. Toby wasn't even phased, luckily. But my watch face is worse for the wear now... Battle scars/character.

Last edited by Nandyn; May 5, 2018, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Huge fan of that one! I keep hesitating on pulling the trigger, though. Perhaps I might just go ahead and bite the bullet...

Sent using Tapatalk
                  Been wearing it (titanium presage) nonstop since I got it. I’m digging it...
                  Mark

Comment

Maratac for Sunday Funday

Sent using Tapatalk

Comment

The Rolex I planted is growing. Should be a full grown GMT soon!

Comment

Sent using Tapatalk
                        What Oris model is that?

Comment

Originally posted by stylenutt View Post
                          What Oris model is that?
                          Oris Artelier Date (ref. 01 733 7670 4031-07 8 21 77)

Sent using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks. That is what I thought but the pic made the dial look more white and indices black instead of the silver and blue combo. Beautiful watch.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                              The Rolex I planted is growing. Should be a full grown GMT soon!
                              If only it were that easy!

Comment

Finally got the strap I wanted for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X