So good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by allkindsofwatches1 View Post
      Discontinued Citizen NY2300 dive watch.

How big is this watch? It looks pretty beefy.

Comment

Originally posted by sethtvaughn View Post
        How big is this watch? It looks pretty beefy.
        It's not beefy at all at just 38.5mm in diameter. It's considered a mid sized diver. I just have a small wrist [emoji28]. And the photos don't do it justice.

Comment

Originally posted by allkindsofwatches1 View Post
          It's not beefy at all at just 38.5mm in diameter. It's considered a mid sized diver. I just have a small wrist [emoji28]. And the photos don't do it justice.

I didn’t mean it in a bad way. I really like the way it looks. It’s going on my list of wants for sure.

Comment

I didn’t mean it in a bad way. I really like the way it looks. It’s going on my list of wants for sure.
            Oh...no worries. I didn't take it that way. It's a tough one to find with the white dial. I would love to have the model with the gold lettering on the dial. Good luck with your search.

Comment

Let me know how your search goes. The black dial shows up quite often.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bassopotamus View Post

Vostok amphibian on a NATO. Date is set wrong because watch is a PITA to set
                  You can sort of quick set the date on these by moving the hour hand back and forth between 8 and 12.
                  Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                  Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                  --Jason Isbell

Comment

Had a tough decision today. Ebay had their 20% off pretty much anything coupons in effect. So I was thinking about replacing my Seiko SARY055 that got stolen, but I ended up getting a SARB035 instead. Really, I think my favorite part of the SARY was the blued hands, but I guess this way I get a discontinued model before they're a little harder to find and I get to try what is probably the best Seiko movement I'll ever buy. I think I've got a nice alligator strap that will fit too.
                    I can't find the stationary. -- James Bond

Comment

Happened to match what may be the last snow of the season In Pittsburgh. Not sure yet, still new here

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Little vintage Seiko for the weekend.

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                        Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                        --Jason Isbell

Comment

Vintage here also.

Comment

What watch I wore today

Originally posted by Mad Martigan View Post
                            Had a tough decision today. Ebay had their 20% off pretty much anything coupons in effect. So I was thinking about replacing my Seiko SARY055 that got stolen, but I ended up getting a SARB035 instead. Really, I think my favorite part of the SARY was the blued hands, but I guess this way I get a discontinued model before they're a little harder to find and I get to try what is probably the best Seiko movement I'll ever buy. I think I've got a nice alligator strap that will fit too.
                            Almost pulled the trigger on the same thing. I’m in love with my 033.

Hoping Seiko releases a new white dial 38mm at Basel this year!

Comment

If you like a white dial, you should look at the SARY055. I know its a step down from a SARB, but there is a special pearlecense to that dial that is really cool. Or you could even step up to the SARX, which is also beautiful.
                              I can't find the stationary. -- James Bond

Comment

Originally posted by HankScorpio View Post
                                I was waiting for a significant achievement or milestone in my life to purchase this watch, but after hearing the news that seiko has discontinued the alpinist, I bit the bullet and bought one before its price shot up. First thing I did was throw the stock strap in the garbage and put this seiko 5 bracelet on until I decide on a more permanent option
                                well I made another unexpected impulse watch purchase...this time an orient day date. This is my grail watch, and I had no intention of buying it anytime soon, but you know how these things go. This particular model is extremely rare, and I just happened to come across someone selling it on a watch forum that I never frequent so I pulled the trigger. It really is stunning, and i'm glad I have one in my possession now

Last edited by HankScorpio; March 12, 2018, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X