X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karson.Bur View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One of the best dive watches for the money. No doubt!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Vintage Seiko Flight Chronograph

Comment

Originally posted by allkindsofwatches1 View Post
        One of the best dive watches for the money. No doubt!

Absolutely agree! Bought it last Christmas and it’s been an almost everyday wear!

Comment

I was waiting for a significant achievement or milestone in my life to purchase this watch, but after hearing the news that seiko has discontinued the alpinist, I bit the bullet and bought one before its price shot up. First thing I did was throw the stock strap in the garbage and put this seiko 5 bracelet on until I decide on a more permanent option

Comment

Originally posted by HankScorpio View Post
            I was waiting for a significant achievement or milestone in my life to purchase this watch, but after hearing the news that seiko has discontinued the alpinist, I bit the bullet and bought one before its price shot up. First thing I did was throw the stock strap in the garbage and put this seiko 5 bracelet on until I decide on a more permanent option

Congrats, looks good on that bracelet chief!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HankScorpio View Post

Welcome to the club. It looks good on so many strap options.
              Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
              Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
              --Jason Isbell

Comment

Does anyone else start the chrono hand when the seconds hand is at 0, so that your main second hand sweeps???

Comment

[MENTION=17410]halfmacgas[/MENTION] my apologies for the delay in getting the images out to you. Life has a way of happening at times. Anyway. Here you go. I hope the images help you make your decision although either way I think you'll be happy. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                    [MENTION=17410]halfmacgas[/MENTION] my apologies for the delay in getting the images out to you. Life has a way of happening at times. Anyway. Here you go. I hope the images help you make your decision although either way I think you'll be happy. Cheers.

Thabks doc!!! Not a problem, I'm in no rush. Hopefully the "life" stuff was all good!

Regards

Comment

Timex + Todd Snyder - Mod Watch in Olive.
                      Love this thing. I'm also thinking it would look good on a leather band, in lieu of the factory black nato.
                      (apologies - trying to sort out image posting...)
                      Last edited by t.urman; March 7, 2018, 01:28 PM. Reason: image won't show up!

Comment

Seiko Flight Chronograph

Comment

Originally posted by t.urman View Post
                          Timex + Todd Snyder - Mod Watch in Olive.
                          Love this thing. I'm also thinking it would look good on a leather band, in lieu of the factory black nato.
                          (apologies - trying to sort out image posting...)
                          Yes sir! That watch would look great on a medium brown leather strap with minimal cream stitching. It would also look great on a nice canvas strap.

Comment

Vostok amphibian on a NATO. Date is set wrong because watch is a PITA to set

Comment

Discontinued Citizen NY2300 dive watch.

Comment

Originally posted by allkindsofwatches1 View Post
                                Discontinued Citizen NY2300 dive watch.

So good.

Comment

Working...
                                X