• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Angels

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by BillN View Post
      That looks fantastic. Do you mind disclosing your wrist size? That is wearing bigger than I would expect.
      BillN, no problem. I just measured my wrist and it is 6 1/2 inches. I am a small person, so this watch is sort of made for me. For reference I am 5’4” and weigh 130. I wear XS at JCrew and Uniqlo.

Thanks I love this watch. They really should make it in larger sizes too; they would really have a hit then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• seiko redraft, green burst dial

Comment

• Originally posted by jays0n View Post
          BillN, no problem. I just measured my wrist and it is 6 1/2 inches. I am a small person, so this watch is sort of made for me. For reference I am 5’4” and weigh 130. I wear XS at JCrew and Uniqlo.

Thanks I love this watch. They really should make it in larger sizes too; they would really have a hit then.

Thanks for the info!
          Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
          Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
          --Jason Isbell

Comment

• Originally posted by bassopotamus View Post
            seiko redraft, green burst dial

Love this watch.

Comment

• Thanks. It has a little too much "personality" to wear every day, but I really digthe 70s vibe it has.

Comment

seiko redraft, green burst dial

OMG I love this watch (why did I look at this thread today!?) fingers crossed that it is discontinued and hard to get.

Comment

• Today is my old Seiko SQ but on a new custom Horween Chromexcel #8 band made by a friend (Jeremy another Dappered.com follower).

I got one for my Marlin too; expect pics of that combo soon BTW for that one I got a brass and a silver button/stud. Which goes best on a silver/gold watch like the Marlin?

Comment

• Originally posted by jays0n View Post
                    OMG I love this watch (why did I look at this thread today!?) fingers crossed that it is discontinued and hard to get.

Thanks! And just to cause trouble for you, amazon and Jomashop both have them in stock. I forget the number but it is part of the recraft series (and there are only a few of those).

Comment

• Seiko SKX009 on a mesh band. I’ve wanted this thing for a long time but for some reason whenever I had the money, I spent it on other things. Finally bought it about two weeks ago and it has hardly left my wrist since.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                        Good choice docdave. I’m wearing the same watch.

Man really digging the explorers [MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION]. Really hope to get one someday. Was it a hard choice between red hand and the 5 digit model? How does it wear size-wise compared to say the speedy, or mark xviii?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Marlin Reissue with a custom button stud band in Horween Chromexcel #8 by friend Jeremy

Comment

• Originally posted by Teej View Post
                            Seiko SKX009 on a mesh band. I’ve wanted this thing for a long time but for some reason whenever I had the money, I spent it on other things. Finally bought it about two weeks ago and it has hardly left my wrist since.

Is the mesh band from seiko or aftermarket? That is way slicker than my black rubber one

Comment

Is the mesh band from seiko or aftermarket? That is way slicker than my black rubber one
                              It’s an aftermarket one. Here’s the link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IVO2QNK?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

FYI, they include spring bars and a little tool. I think the tool is meant for spring bars and to adjust the band itself. However I found the spring bar tool I already had much better and I had to use a different screwdriver to adjust the band.

Comment

• How does it adjust?

Comment

Working...
                                X