Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What watch I wore today

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Mad Martigan View Post
    Is anyone else selling the new Bambino small seconds yet? I've only seen it on the Orient website.
    I was so excited when I seen the words 'new', 'bambino' and 'small' in my inbox, only to be greatly let down when I opened the email

    Comment


      Mark 18 LPP

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Comment



          After a recent issue (magnetism?) this SNK has been really accurate +/-6sec per day. I know it's entry level, but I really enjoy this Seiko.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


            Originally posted by MDLamp View Post

            After a recent issue (magnetism?) this SNK has been really accurate +/-6sec per day. I know it's entry level, but I really enjoy this Seiko.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Entry level? That's a great watch. I'd rather wear a nice Seiko or CITIZEN all the time [emoji16].

            Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

            Comment


              Seiko SKX007

              Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

              Comment


                NY0054

                Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  Just picked up this Seiko 5 field watch for fun, on a discount on eBay. Never had a Seiko 5 before and I must say this may be one of the best value watches I have seen.



                  While doing some research on WUS I found out what the 5 stood for (5 elements of every watch under the 5 name) and why these watches are such great value




                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Image of the Invisible View Post
                    Just picked up this Seiko 5 field watch for fun, on a discount on eBay. Never had a Seiko 5 before and I must say this may be one of the best value watches I have seen.



                    While doing some research on WUS I found out what the 5 stood for (5 elements of every watch under the 5 name) and why these watches are such great value




                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Nice! Welcome to the club.

                    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by utopify View Post
                      I never wanted one until I tried it on yesterday. A local jewelry store had a used one and it wears and looks so much better in person than it does in any pictures. I actually used to think it looked pretty bland in pics. I am now selling my Mark XVIII LPP to fund it.

                      Ben - Do you still have your 16570?

                      Comment


                        At this angle you can’t really see the cracked glass.

                        Comment





                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment



                            Old logo Christopher Ward GMT


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Image of the Invisible View Post
                              Just picked up this Seiko 5 field watch for fun, on a discount on eBay. Never had a Seiko 5 before and I must say this may be one of the best value watches I have seen.

                              While doing some research on WUS I found out what the 5 stood for (5 elements of every watch under the 5 name) and why these watches are such great value



                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              I believe the 5 actually represents:

                              1. Automatic winding
                              2. Day/date displayed in a single window
                              3. Water resistance
                              4. Recessed crown at the 4 o’clock position
                              5. Durable case and bracelet

                              https://www.seikowatches.com/5sports...tory/why5.html

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Greyone View Post
                                I believe the 5 actually represents:

                                1. Automatic winding
                                2. Day/date displayed in a single window
                                3. Water resistance
                                4. Recessed crown at the 4 o’clock position
                                5. Durable case and bracelet

                                https://www.seikowatches.com/5sports...tory/why5.html
                                No recessed crown at 4. Made in Japan model.

                                Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X