Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What watch I wore today

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Popped it on a NATO.

    Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
    Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
    --Jason Isbell

    Comment


      Nice and easy today.




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Same watch different strap



        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment



          [MENTION=13969]BillN[/MENTION] [MENTION=3421]Vicious49[/MENTION] I, too, have mine on the black/gray Bond NATO (converted mine into a 2pc quick release). I've got the "seatbelt" weave version from Amazon (the $17 one, not the more expensive one).

          Comment


            Originally posted by BillN View Post
            Google tells me it was most likely made in April of 1982. Pretty amazing shape for something that old and a really nice patina on the lume.
            Most likely a 7002, the predecessor of teh SKX. They are just as modable as the SKX line, and they are fine watches.
            I can't find the stationary. -- James Bond

            Comment




              Love the bracelet but hoping Santa brings me a couple new straps this year.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


                Originally posted by JayS View Post


                Love the bracelet but hoping Santa brings me a couple new straps this year.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Nice

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                  Same watch different strap



                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  With a combo like that, it should see wrist time. Great setup man, looks amazing.

                  Comment


                    This guy today

                    Comment


                      Sinn 657 today



                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        What watch I wore today

                        Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                        Sinn 657 today



                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


                        Armogan Le Mans



                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                          This guy today
                          I was so close to pulling the trigger on one of these. How do you like it? Meca-quartz, right? I just got an Undone Chronograph after much hemming and hawing — didn’t go with a racing style, more minimalist / dressy.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                            I was so close to pulling the trigger on one of these. How do you like it? Meca-quartz, right? I just got an Undone Chronograph after much hemming and hawing — didn’t go with a racing style, more minimalist / dressy.
                            Yeah, meca. I am a big fan of this watch. Honestly, it can be a little tough to read sometimes but the design is beautiful

                            Comment


                              Cool. I really like this one too, especially the dial.

                              .

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                                This guy today
                                She's a beaut

                                Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X