X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
    Sinn 103 again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sweater/strap combo really pops. Love this.

Comment

• Originally posted by utopify View Post
      It's hip to be a square!

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

• Oh dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Token View Post
              I wanna see your peacock, cock, cock
              Your peacock, cock
              Your peacock, cock, cock

Nice dude.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nice GS. I'm guessing due to the color of that dial you get a lot of comments while wearing it.

Comment

• Another shot in Monaco.

Comment

• eBay pickup. After shaking out the cobwebs, movement seems to be humming along.

Not crazy about the rubber strap, but I have a seiko 5 bracelet that I think should fit. If not, it’s going on a NATO for the time being.

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                      Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                      --Jason Isbell

Comment

• Originally posted by BillN View Post
                        eBay pickup. After shaking out the cobwebs, movement seems to be humming along.

Not crazy about the rubber strap, but I have a seiko 5 bracelet that I think should fit. If not, it’s going on a NATO for the time being.

what is the model on that? Looks like an SKX case but hte dial isnt SKX. 150m is higher than seiko 5 WR ratings usually go and lower then the SKX. Unless it is a few years old, then I am not sure what was what. But regardless, if it is an skx case then the seiko 5 bracelet wont fit it. the skx lugs are short and stout. But there are tons of bracelet options of varying quality on ebay and some other places. I would be happy to give you my impressions of the ones i have used if you decide you are in the market.

Comment

• Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                          what is the model on that? Looks like an SKX case but hte dial isnt SKX. 150m is higher than seiko 5 WR ratings usually go and lower then the SKX. Unless it is a few years old, then I am not sure what was what. But regardless, if it is an skx case then the seiko 5 bracelet wont fit it. the skx lugs are short and stout. But there are tons of bracelet options of varying quality on ebay and some other places. I would be happy to give you my impressions of the ones i have used if you decide you are in the market.
                          Case back says 4205--0152A

Bought it from Florida, but who knows were it started life. Could be a franken watch. Crown position is similar to Seiko 5 models I own.
                          --Jason Isbell

Comment

• Originally posted by BillN View Post
                            Case back says 4205--0152A

Bought it from Florida, but who knows were it started life. Could be a franken watch. Crown position is similar to Seiko 5 models I own.
                            yeah, seiko 5 and skx use the same movements. google says that is not an skx though. small size diver, neat pickup.

Comment

• Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                              yeah, seiko 5 and skx use the same movements. google says that is not an skx though. small size diver, neat pickup.
                              Google tells me it was most likely made in April of 1982. Pretty amazing shape for something that old and a really nice patina on the lume.
                              --Jason Isbell

Comment

• This might be my favorite watch to wear. Not the prettiest or most expensive, but there’s something about it that makes it demand wrist time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X