Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casio MDV106 and NATO strap from Amazon. That 15% off on the watch made it even more of a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tried regulating it by trial and error on Friday morning and most off it's been since syncing it with my phone is 5s, but it's settled at 1 second behind for the last day and a half (not seconds per day, just 1 second whenever I've checked against my phone). Pretty happy and a big improvement from 8s per day before fiddling.

Comment

Originally posted by sethtvaughn View Post
        I like the look of this one a lot more on the wrist than I thought I would. The online pictures didn’t do it justice.
        I'm enjoying it. The dial design is crisp and the short lugs work well on my wrist. I may try to post a mini review.

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post

Tried regulating it by trial and error on Friday morning and most off it's been since syncing it with my phone is 5s, but it's settled at 1 second behind for the last day and a half (not seconds per day, just 1 second whenever I've checked against my phone). Pretty happy and a big improvement from 8s per day before fiddling.
          Where's your watch from? You and [MENTION=17296]Rbirnie[/MENTION] are really tempting me to buy a black diver....I wanted the Casio MDV106 but my wrists aren't very large, so I'm afraid it'd look comically huge.

I love my Orient Blue Ray, but sometimes I just want a black dial

Comment

Originally posted by believe0101 View Post
            Where's your watch from? You and [MENTION=17296]Rbirnie[/MENTION] are really tempting me to buy a black diver....I wanted the Casio MDV106 but my wrists aren't very large, so I'm afraid it'd look comically huge.

I love my Orient Blue Ray, but sometimes I just want a black dial
            It's an Invicta 8926OB that [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] modded for me with a new dial, hands, bezel insert, and case engraving removal.
            I recently ordered another one and parts to try modding one myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
              It's an Invicta 8926OB that [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] modded for me with a new dial, hands, bezel insert, and case engraving removal.
              I recently ordered another one and parts to try modding one myself.
              Wow very cool. I knew it was too cool to be some random big box brand

Comment

A Threads purchased Rodina auto for the last work day of the week

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

I love the the blue Ray. Your picture totally reminds me of driving home from work except mine would be on the other wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by phaaker View Post
                    I love the the blue Ray. Your picture totally reminds me of driving home from work except mine would be on the other wrist.
                    It's hard out there for a southpaw.
                    Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                    Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                    --Jason Isbell

Comment

Tangramatic today. Happy Wednesday people.

Comment

Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                        Tangramatic today. Happy Wednesday people.

That's a really nifty watch!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rbirnie View Post

Casio MDV106 and NATO strap from Amazon. That 15% off on the watch made it even more of a steal.

Looks great on that green Nato. Here is mine on a black/grey striped Nato. Admittedly not my favorite paring with this shirt...

Comment

Originally posted by MDLamp View Post
                            Looks great on that green Nato. Here is mine on a black/grey striped Nato. Admittedly not my favorite paring with this shirt...
                            It literally must be Casio day around here, those are great NATO pairings, here's mine on red, grey and black.

Comment

Mdv102 for me

Comment

After many years I’ve started simplifying my wardrobe to simple, classical styled, quality pieces.

Comment

Working...
                                X