This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDLamp View Post
    Figured I owed you all a wrist shot since my first post to this thread was...not.

Seiko SNK803 I got in August when Amazon inexplicably had the price down to a hair under $40.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice strap combo!

Comment

What watch I wore today

A vintage 1980’s Soviet watch I acquired.

Slava “Medical Watch”.

The red scale running from 12 to 6 and 6 to 12 is for determining a patient’s heart rate. You start measuring at 12 or 6 and count 15 beats and see where the second hand lands on the scale.

I’m planning on changing the strap in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by MDLamp View Post
        Well, I'm a long time lurker on this thread but I've never posted. But I figured I should pass this along...
        The Invicta Pro Diver 8926OB that has been featured on the main site several times and has shown up here in modded versions by a few guys is currently going for under $56 on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000JQFX1G...=3SSDQG32P61G3

As has been stated in a few posts above, there may be a guy willing to mod one for someone for a reasonable price...
        FWIW...Amazon is also running an additional 15% off first time watch purchases for Prime members. Brings it down to $47.

Comment

Seiko Cocktail Time
          Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Originally posted by Token View Post

Seiko Cocktail Time
            Is it that time already? Cheers! Great looking watch!

Comment

Hammy while doing homework. In the words of the immortal detective Murtaugh, I'm getting too old for this shit.

Comment

1991 Explorer II

I know the date is wrong. But I can't see it without my glasses on anyway.

Comment

Road Day!

I really wish Orient made these in a midsize version. I’d trade out immediately for a 38-40mm
                  Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                  Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                  --Jason Isbell

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post

Road Day!

I really wish Orient made these in a midsize version. I’d trade out immediately for a 38-40mm
                    At 41.5mm that thing is midsized by today's standards. I hear you though, 38mm divers are rare.

Comment

What watch I wore today

New crimson strap for the vintage Slava Medical watch.

Last edited by Publius; November 19, 2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Ben

Comment

New Junghans Max Bill that I picked up from the Massdrop sale (featured on the main site). I really love the way this watch looks and fits against my wrist

Comment

This one while I clean house for incoming family and stow all the warm weather jeep and camping doohickies for the winter.

Comment

[MENTION=12929]ajs116[/MENTION] I like that one

Comment

Originally posted by ajs116 View Post

I like the look of this one a lot more on the wrist than I thought I would. The online pictures didn’t do it justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X