Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You people is crazy... the only time I'm not wearing a watch is when I'm in the shower.
    Ben

Comment

[MENTION=3886]drocpsu[/MENTION] Definitely a nice colour combo.

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] That is a nice looking watch. You seem to have a very nice watch collection. Out of them all, do you have a favourite?

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
        You people is crazy... the only time I'm not wearing a watch is when I'm in the shower.
        Or when I'm sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
          [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] That is a nice looking watch. You seem to have a very nice watch collection. Out of them all, do you have a favourite?
          Sure do. My favorite watch is, without question, whatever watch I happen to be wearing at a given moment.
          Ben

Comment

Narval Seven today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't sleep in one and on the days my kids wake me up, I don't pick one out until I get dressed. Other than that, yeah, all the time.

Comment

Oldie but goodie today. Orient mako. I searched for an upgrade for a while and never found one I liked more.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                  I don't sleep in one and on the days my kids wake me up, I don't pick one out until I get dressed. Other than that, yeah, all the time.
                  likewise. If I'm awake (and not showering), I'm wearing one.

Comment

They see me Rol-in', they hatin'.
                    Ben

Comment

Agreed. I just feel naked without it.

Though I will take off my watch if I'm playing volleyball. I lost a spring bar one day when I didn't, so I don't wanna risk doing that again =/

Comment

Originally posted by CJMichaelRay View Post
                        Agreed. I just feel naked without it.

Though I will take off my watch if I'm playing volleyball. I lost a spring bar one day when I didn't, so I don't wanna risk doing that again =/
                        I took mine off and put it in my pocket a couple nights ago while helping a friend out with something. 15 minutes later, I had a small panic attack when I noticed that it wasn't on my wrist! I'm just so used to it always being there.

Comment

50th Anniversary Navi today

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
                            I took mine off and put it in my pocket a couple nights ago while helping a friend out with something. 15 minutes later, I had a small panic attack when I noticed that it wasn't on my wrist! I'm just so used to it always being there.
                            I did this the other night while out for the evening. Add a slight buzz to the panic, and it made it all the more terrible. Thankfully it was just in my jacket pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Sose View Post

50th Anniversary Navi today

Beautiful. Best of luck with it.

Comment

Another day, another diver.

Comment

Working...
                                X