Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You people is crazy... the only time I'm not wearing a watch is when I'm in the shower.
    Ben

Comment

• [MENTION=3886]drocpsu[/MENTION] Definitely a nice colour combo.

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] That is a nice looking watch. You seem to have a very nice watch collection. Out of them all, do you have a favourite?

Comment

• Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
        You people is crazy... the only time I'm not wearing a watch is when I'm in the shower.
        Or when I'm sleeping.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocDave View Post
          [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] That is a nice looking watch. You seem to have a very nice watch collection. Out of them all, do you have a favourite?
          Sure do. My favorite watch is, without question, whatever watch I happen to be wearing at a given moment.
          Ben

Comment

• Narval Seven today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You people is crazy... the only time I'm not wearing a watch is when I'm in the shower.
              I don't sleep in one and on the days my kids wake me up, I don't pick one out until I get dressed. Other than that, yeah, all the time.

Comment

• Oldie but goodie today. Orient mako. I searched for an upgrade for a while and never found one I liked more.

Comment

• Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                  I don't sleep in one and on the days my kids wake me up, I don't pick one out until I get dressed. Other than that, yeah, all the time.
                  likewise. If I'm awake (and not showering), I'm wearing one.

Comment

• They see me Rol-in', they hatin'.
                    Ben

Comment

Agreed. I just feel naked without it.

Though I will take off my watch if I'm playing volleyball. I lost a spring bar one day when I didn't, so I don't wanna risk doing that again =/

Comment

• Originally posted by CJMichaelRay View Post
                        Agreed. I just feel naked without it.

Though I will take off my watch if I'm playing volleyball. I lost a spring bar one day when I didn't, so I don't wanna risk doing that again =/
                        I took mine off and put it in my pocket a couple nights ago while helping a friend out with something. 15 minutes later, I had a small panic attack when I noticed that it wasn't on my wrist! I'm just so used to it always being there.

Comment

• 50th Anniversary Navi today

Comment

• Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
                            I took mine off and put it in my pocket a couple nights ago while helping a friend out with something. 15 minutes later, I had a small panic attack when I noticed that it wasn't on my wrist! I'm just so used to it always being there.
                            I did this the other night while out for the evening. Add a slight buzz to the panic, and it made it all the more terrible. Thankfully it was just in my jacket pocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sose View Post

50th Anniversary Navi today

Beautiful. Best of luck with it.

Comment

• Another day, another diver.

Comment

Working...
                                X