Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What watch I wore today

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I want the grey dial neo

    Comment


      Originally posted by idvsego View Post
      I want the grey dial neo
      I want those dial hands! Those look awesome.

      Comment


        Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
        Very cool. That bracelet looks so funky! (good funky)
        Thanks! It was my dad’s graduation present. Original Spiedel Rold Gold Plated stretchy bracelet. I paid more to service it than it’s worth, but it’s the pride of my collection.

        Comment


          Thanks

          Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

          Comment


            Originally posted by jays0n View Post
            A beauty BillN. There are a lot of super watches in these last few pages (Rolex, Omega etc.) but your red one (whatever it is) is my fav at the moment. What is this BTW?


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Gorgeous watch, I just love the burgundy color.

            Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

            Comment



              Dark denim and a tool watch


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


                Originally posted by nikbrown View Post

                Dark denim and a tool watch


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Here’s one I don’t wear often. This 6239 Cosmograph is from early 1960’s.



                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  Raketa 24 hour on a Sunday. Strap is from cheapest NATO straps, some Swedish leather rally type thing.



                  Comment


                    Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                    Raketa 24 hour on a Sunday. Strap is from cheapest NATO straps, some Swedish leather rally type thing.



                    Neat watch

                    Comment





                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                        Raketa 24 hour on a Sunday. Strap is from cheapest NATO straps, some Swedish leather rally type thing.



                        Very cool!


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment




                          Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso - the only square face watch in my collection.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Publius View Post


                            Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso - the only square face watch in my collection.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Because I am "that guy"... That's a rectangle.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                              Because I am "that guy"... That's a rectangle.

                              Touché. Details are important.

                              Correction: Watch with four corners at 90 degree angles .

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Publius View Post
                                Touché. Details are important.

                                Correction: Watch with four corners at 90 degree angles .
                                Lol... Just ribbing you. It's a sweet watch.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X