This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jmeyers View Post

Might as well contribute since I wear watches and also read this thread daily.

Bought this one a while ago as my second watch purchase. I didn’t know what I was doing so I feel like I kinda lucked out. It’s one of my favorites.
    Solid watch

Comment

Wearing the Timex Navi Harbor I bought from fellow Threads member, DC1873.

Comment

First-time poster. Seemed right, since Joe used the watch on the main site today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasma View Post

Timex put out some quality watches this time around. Sharp!

Comment

While I was wasting time contemplating on getting this, you beat me to it. Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by jays0n View Post
              That's cool! Would love to see a thread somewhere with details.

Me too.....

I used to do stuff like this for the watches I worked on but I kept forgetting to take photos through the process: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9z...ew?usp=sharing

That all changed when kid number 2 was born- lucky to get to my watchbench more than once a month now

This watch, I could only have overnight as I was doing this as a favor. The end user had to leave for a family wedding. I was up until 3am finishing it up but will try on the next one. I have a Seiko movement 4R36A that has been in pieces for the past year that I'm hoping to get to work on next. I believe it's a turtle case (never ran- water damage), was thinking of doing a Dagaz mod to it- change the face to a custom Fifty-Five Fathoms in deep blue: http://www.dagazwatch.com/apps/webst...s/show/3486086

We will see,
              Dan
              See my photography: https://www.instagram.com/sparky_labrat/

Comment

Originally posted by dbals View Post
                Me too.....

I used to do stuff like this for the watches I worked on but I kept forgetting to take photos through the process: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9z...ew?usp=sharing

That all changed when kid number 2 was born- lucky to get to my watchbench more than once a month now

This watch, I could only have overnight as I was doing this as a favor. The end user had to leave for a family wedding. I was up until 3am finishing it up but will try on the next one. I have a Seiko movement 4R36A that has been in pieces for the past year that I'm hoping to get to work on next. I believe it's a turtle case (never ran- water damage), was thinking of doing a Dagaz mod to it- change the face to a custom Fifty-Five Fathoms in deep blue: http://www.dagazwatch.com/apps/webst...s/show/3486086

We will see,
                Dan
                Ahhh yes, kid #2 ends most hobbies and free time; Sid for me at least.

The Seiko mod looks like it will be good. Hope we see it on here.

Comment

This does look great. The other timex from Fat Tyler too. Timex have really come out with some cool stuff lately (assuming both of these are recent models)

Comment

Originally posted by thedrake View Post
                    [MENTION=14984]jays0n[/MENTION], I'll go on the record too, I really like that Seiko
                    Thanks Drake.

Comment

Taking some time with the little Seiko today.
                      Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                      Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                      --Jason Isbell

Comment

more seiko love!

Comment

Looking to keep the seiko love going. Wearing my grail today.

Comment

Keeping the Seiko love alive.

Comment

More Seiko love.

Comment

I love seiko but this isn't one

Comment

Working...
                                X