Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on the photos that have been posted I'm partial to the CW Trident.

Good to see the Casio getting a lot of wrist time. I really like mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clarkie_415 View Post
      I'm torn on my next purchase. either going for a CW Trident GMT or an Orient Polaris

or

I was really drawn to the look of the Trident (non-GMT) after seeing pictures and reviews of it on here numerous times. But I also wasn't crazy about the 2 sizes. I wanted something in between. And while I think the black looks nice, I didn't necessarily want a black-faced watch, nor did I like the bold blue. I really wanted something in the middle of the two as well. The auto versions seemed expensive to me at the time as well. That quickly escalated and I ended up with my Omega Bond Seamaster. [facepalm]. I don't regret it for a second though! haha

Comment

Haha that definitely escalated if you ended up with a Seamaster! Amazing watch, glad you're loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
          Haha that definitely escalated if you ended up with a Seamaster! Amazing watch, glad you're loving it.
          Thanks! and to keep this post on-topic, I'm wearing it on my Dublin FFF Button-stud band today.

Comment

Working from home today so went casual with the nezumi on rally strap.

Comment

That is a nice watch. Love the colour scheme. Interesting to see/read that you're wearing a watch while working from home. On the days I work from home I go watch free. Not sure why. Must be a hold over from when I do come home from work. Once I'm through the door, the watch comes off as I relax around the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarkie_415 View Post
                I'm torn on my next purchase. either going for a CW Trident GMT or an Orient Polaris

or

Question: Has anyone tried to purchase C Ward or any other Euro watch from a European website instead of a site for the US? As I checked the C Ward site today in the UK mode (British Pound) the prices were almost 25% cheaper when I did the conversion at today's rates from the Euro to the Dollar. Not sure how that would work out in reality with shipping etc but it seems lots of European commerce sites have their US prices set at pre-Brexit levels. It would seem the current strong dollar should give us more buying power however.

Comment

Originally posted by fernandezbuys View Post
                  Question: Has anyone tried to purchase C Ward or any other Euro watch from a European website instead of a site for the US? As I checked the C Ward site today in the UK mode (British Pound) the prices were almost 25% cheaper when I did the conversion at today's rates from the Euro to the Dollar. Not sure how that would work out in reality with shipping etc but it seems lots of European commerce sites have their US prices set at pre-Brexit levels. It would seem the current strong dollar should give us more buying power however.
                  You need to factor in the import taxes if the watch is > $800 as well. Once everything is accounted for the gap should shrink by a lot.
                  Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                    Working from home today so went casual with the nezumi on rally strap.
                    Nice, I always loved the lugs on those watches.

I've started wearing a black polo pretty often, so my SNK on Bond has gotten quite a bit of play lately.

Comment

Wearing the Seiko today...

Comment

Going with the Tag Heuer Formula 1 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Orient Polaris GMT on a black leather strap today

Comment

Went with a navy & red NATO today. I like this combo.

Comment

Not today's photo, but I'm wearing the GMT Master IIc again today.

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                                That is a nice watch. Love the colour scheme. Interesting to see/read that you're wearing a watch while working from home. On the days I work from home I go watch free. Not sure why. Must be a hold over from when I do come home from work. Once I'm through the door, the watch comes off as I relax around the house.
                                I usually wear my weekender or expedition around the house but I had taken a break to run the kids to the library so I still had the nezumi on. Working from home again today I haven't put a watch on yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X