X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vostok today for me.

Comment

Lots of variety in here lately. Now that I know tapatalk can post pictures without me having to host them someplace else first, I may start posting more. Although, I usually rotate between the same 3 watches mainly . . .

Comment

My brother... got tired of this watch... and... gave it to me?

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

And I thought I was lucky when my cousin gave me a $30 pocket knife. Nice score.

Comment

What watch I wore today

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
            And I thought I was lucky when my cousin gave me a $30 pocket knife. Nice score.
            Nomos is very hot and getting hotter. Beautiful watch. You owe your brother one. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A fun around town casual watch with a flare of pre-1950s Italian inspired design.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

Yes! That's nice. Simple, clean, and looks great with that strap. Brother is a keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post

Trying it with some tweed.
                  Awesome combo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
                    Nomos is very hot and getting hotter. Beautiful watch. You owe your brother one. [emoji6]

I haven't been that fond of Nomos since their designs are a bit dressy and boring for me. However, I gave been eyeing the Nomos Ahoi Atlantic lately.

Comment

Comment

IWC Mark XVIII today

Comment

What watch I wore today

This thread ebbs and flows between affordable and lux, but we're having a resurgence this week. I'll throw in my go-to to fall in line... I'm holding off on a watch purchase I want to make, so haven't been 'watch active' much. I have frankly been defaulting to this nearly every day, subbing in my Gshock for gym/weekend wear at times.

Comment

On the road all week means I've only brought/worn one watch. I figured the Seiko SKX0007 was the way to go. Stylish enough for the office as well as out after hours.

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                              This thread ebbs and flows between affordable and lux, but we're having a resurgence this week. I'll throw in my go-to to fall in line... I'm holding off on a watch purchase I want to make, so haven't been 'watch active' much. I have frankly been defaulting to this nearly every day, subbing in my Gshock for gym/weekend wear at times.

A fellow Davek umbrella owner I see.

Nice watch too. [emoji12]

Comment

I love seeing the higher end watches but I tend to see more variety in the affordable postings. In the end, I just like seeing cool watches regardless of price so keep on posting.

If anyone has a Hamilton pioneer chrono, post some pics. Have been contemplating one for a while now but the asymmetrical case is a concern for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X