Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks DocSave, I started doing the NATO thing too because of seeing you all do it in this thread. I did it today. Will upload a photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Today is an old (80s I am pretty sure) Seiko I restored. After hanging out at Dappered I switched this watch to NATO type straps and change the strap depending on clothes or mood. So fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jays0n View Post

Today is an old (80s I am pretty sure) Seiko I restored. After hanging out at Dappered I switched this watch to NATO type straps and change the strap depending on clothes or mood. So fun!!!

Looks good. I basically have NATOs on all [3] of my watches. It's easy when they all have 20mm lug width. I swap them around all the time, depending on what i'm wearing and how I'm feeling. Here's what I've been wearing a lot of lately:

well...apprently I have no idea how to actually embed an Imgur photo. Here's the link to it, none the less:
        http://imgur.com/Iia0L3G
        Last edited by drocpsu; October 13, 2017, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
          Looks good. I basically have NATOs on all [3] of my watches. It's easy when they all have 20mm lug width. I swap them around all the time, depending on what i'm wearing and how I'm feeling. Here's what I've been wearing a lot of lately:

well...apprently I have no idea how to actually embed an Imgur photo. Here's the link to it, none the less:
          http://imgur.com/Iia0L3G
          OMG drocpsu, an amazing watch and yes!!! I think that strap looks awesome on there.

Re: photos I saw the others were using Taptalk and installed that and when posting it has an option to add a photo from the phone's photo library. Works pretty well and I guess the photos are hosted by Taptalk.

Comment

swapped on some suede straps from Hodinkee for the colder months ahead

Comment

Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M

Comment

Damn you guys are posting some bloody nice watch photos!

Comment

Haven’t taken this off since it arrived...fall came to Texas overnight, it looks pretty solid against the vintage trucker jacket.

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                  Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                  --Jason Isbell

Comment

Probably one of my favorite watches based on looks. It just seems so balanced and refined for the prices paid.

Comment

Rolex Explorer II. Haven't worn this in a while.

Comment

Nice. Haven't seen a Vacheron or an Omega AT in here in a while.

I should be getting a new watch delivered tomorrow. It's a discontinued Sinn.

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post
                          Haven’t taken this off since it arrived...fall came to Texas overnight, it looks pretty solid against the vintage trucker jacket.

A beauty BillN. There are a lot of super watches in these last few pages (Rolex, Omega etc.) but your red one (whatever it is) is my fav at the moment. What is this BTW?

Comment

Originally posted by jays0n View Post
                            A beauty BillN. There are a lot of super watches in these last few pages (Rolex, Omega etc.) but your red one (whatever it is) is my fav at the moment. What is this BTW?

It is an invicta 8926 with some modifications done to it.

Comment

So is this guy..

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                                It is an invicta 8926 with some modifications done to it.
                                Thanks, it looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X