This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DocDave View Post

The ever mysterious Casio Edifice today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shoe/watch pairing appears on point

Comment

Awesome Watch
      Eat what is good for your health but
      Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

:Thumbsup: I'm wearing mine today as well! Hadn't worn it in a while, and felt like a good day to put it on today.

Comment

Sea-Gull Rodina with aftermarket strap - Amazing what some decent leather will do to a knock-off watch

Comment

[MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] Thanks. The pairing was more luck than anything. Hadn't worn that shade of Adidas in a long while.

[MENTION=14258]fiftyforfifty[/MENTION] Thanks. Took a while of scouring the interwebs to finally come across a used one for sale.

[MENTION=3886]drocpsu[/MENTION] Thanks. Just like mentioned in your post, I hadn't worn mine in a long while. But when I was trying to figure out what watch to wear yesterday, it just jumped out me. So much so that I'm wearing it again today too.

Comment

Her first day at work now it's time for happy hour. It's a homage watch but her color is very unique. Ocean 39 it's the perfect size for small wrists.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post
                Just arrived in the mail, an Invicta 8926, modded by [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] and on a clockwork synergy washed leather strap.

I love how this project came out; I sourced the parts (and got a solid deal on the base watch during Prime Day), and [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] charged a very reasonable fee for his time/labor. The work appears flawless and the ridiculous stamped Invicta label on the side of the case is gone.

I know this is a touchy subject for some, because this is clearly a direct take on a well known watch, but I'm not in the income bracket that can drop serious coin on a watch, and I'm loving this thing.

I love the color combo! Squale came out with a new watch that almost looks like yours(burgundy bezel with gray dial) , I was in love with her[emoji7] [emoji7] when I first saw her despite been a 42mm. It was sold out like in 2 days so definitely I'm not the only loser to fall for a beauty. It got lot of hate from watch geeks for been a homage to a Tudor watch.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

I look at all the awesome watches in this thread often but this is my first post. Hello!

I just put this new stainless bracelet on an old Victorinox Automatic I have and was so happy with the look today that I had to tell someone (you). I have had this watch over 10 years and now it is my fav again.

Comment

Originally posted by jays0n View Post

I look at all the awesome watches in this thread often but this is my first post. Hello!

I just put this new stainless bracelet on an old Victorinox Automatic I have and was so happy with the look today that I had to tell someone (you). I have had this watch over 10 years and now it is my fav again.
                    When I want a new watch but either can't find one I like or can't justify the expense, I get a new strap or bracelet. Can reinvent the watch. Nice looking piece

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] thanks! Yeah it feels like a new and different watch. I did not start changing bands on my watches until I started reading Dappered and this thread, but may be hooked now . As you mentioned, I also do not have the funds to get a new watch very often (if ever).

Comment

Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                          Big Zero, nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Charleston Watches
                            Please refrain from posting ads on the forum unless posted in the "Dealers and Manufacturers" section.

Comment

New bracelet looks great on it, congrats on the 'new' watch!

Comment

Great looking bracelet. I'd say you matched the new bracelet to the watch perfectly!

And I hear you about putting a new bracelet on the watch to give it new life again. I have a variety of NATO straps (because I find them easier to switch around) and whenever I get tired of a particular strap I'll swap it out. Kind of makes it feel like a new watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X