X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jayashae View Post

Tissot Le Locle + custom strap
    Love the watch!

Business torts or choice of law, per chance?

Comment

• Broke out the Orient today. I really need to start wearing this watch more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 07Rams View Post
        Love the watch!

Business torts or choice of law, per chance?
        trying to stay afloat in my 1L torts class

Comment

• Originally posted by jayashae View Post
          trying to stay afloat in my 1L torts class
          Hang in there! I'm a 2L (evening division)... it gets better :-)

Comment

• Just arrived in the mail, an Invicta 8926, modded by [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] and on a clockwork synergy washed leather strap.

I love how this project came out; I sourced the parts (and got a solid deal on the base watch during Prime Day), and [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] charged a very reasonable fee for his time/labor. The work appears flawless and the ridiculous stamped Invicta label on the side of the case is gone.

I know this is a touchy subject for some, because this is clearly a direct take on a well known watch, but I'm not in the income bracket that can drop serious coin on a watch, and I'm loving this thing.

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
            Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
            --Jason Isbell

Comment

• Originally posted by BillN View Post
              Just arrived in the mail, an Invicta 8926, modded by [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] and on a clockwork synergy washed leather strap.

I love how this project came out; I sourced the parts (and got a solid deal on the base watch during Prime Day), and [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] charged a very reasonable fee for his time/labor. The work appears flawless and the ridiculous stamped Invicta label on the side of the case is gone.

I know this is a touchy subject for some, because this is clearly a direct take on a well known watch, but I'm not in the income bracket that can drop serious coin on a watch, and I'm loving this thing.

Glad you like it! Also glad to get to see that combo in hand. I had only seen pictures to date. Pics look good, IRL looks better.

Comment

• Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                Glad you like it! Also glad to get to see that combo in hand. I had only seen pictures to date. Pics look good, IRL looks better.
                It has a lot more depth in person for sure. Thanks for making this whole process easy and putting up with my questions!
                Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                --Jason Isbell

Comment

• Originally posted by BillN View Post
                  Just arrived in the mail, an Invicta 8926, modded by [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] and on a clockwork synergy washed leather strap.

That came out really good! Nice work [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] and congrats on the new watch [MENTION=13969]BillN[/MENTION].

Comment

• The most functional watch in my collection. The Casio G shock 56 it's perfect while working in the workshop. A must for the blue collar worker or Gym freeks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Vacheron Constantin Patrimony - My go to classic dress watch and favorite in my collection hands down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Publius View Post

Vacheron Constantin Patrimony - My go to classic dress watch and favorite in my collection hands down.

Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

• Wasn't sure about this one when I made it but it has grown on me. Nothing flashy about it but it's clean and I could probably wear it for days without a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                            Wasn't sure about this one when I made it but it has grown on me. Nothing flashy about it but it's clean and I could probably wear it for days without a problem.
                            Is that one of your modded watches? I don't see a brand name on the face. Either way it is a nice simple watch. Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                              Is that one of your modded watches? I don't see a brand name on the face. Either way it is a nice simple watch. Nice.
                              Yeah, a modded invicta. There is a small logo but the hour hand was covering it. A completely sterile dial looks odd to me. Ignore the specs of dust, I didn't wipe it before the pic.

Comment

• The ever mysterious Casio Edifice today.

Comment

Working...
                                X