X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
    A burgundy shell cordovan could look nice
    Do you know of any more formal looking shell straps? Most of the ones I've seen trend pretty casual, e.g. chunky contrasting stitching, etc. Looking for something a little sleeker for this watch.

Comment

Originally posted by ELNJ View Post
      Do you know of any more formal looking shell straps? Most of the ones I've seen trend pretty casual, e.g. chunky contrasting stitching, etc. Looking for something a little sleeker for this watch.
      https://m.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Classi...d=552231235155

http://www.chronoworld.com/fluco-horween-shell-cordovan-leather-watch-strap-1235.html

http://www.bandrbands.com/burgundy-horween-shell-cordovan-watch-band.aspx
      Last edited by Loafer28; September 29, 2017, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Well, guess this is it for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I can't find the stationary. -- James Bond

Comment

Oris Divers 65 on a heavy duty NATO from Crown & Buckle.

Comment

Originally posted by JayS View Post

Oris Divers 65 on a heavy duty NATO from Crown & Buckle.

Love that strap. Compliments the watch well.

Comment

I had sworn off homage watches, but nobody I know IRL is likely to recognize this as a Seamaster knockoff. (I got it because of the modestly sized case, solid end links, machined clasp, and killer lume, all of which are hard/impossible to find in an affordable quartz diver.)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

I love homage watches that left Seiko for Squale. How do link your picture to the post? When

Comment

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
                  I had sworn off homage watches, but nobody I know IRL is likely to recognize this as a Seamaster knockoff. (I got it because of the modestly sized case, solid end links, machined clasp, and killer lume, all of which are hard/impossible to find in an affordable quartz diver.)

Nothing wrong with homage, My brand new Squale watch was damage the first day, this is the reason, I will not buy an expensive watch like Omega or Rolex, I'm too clumsy. I'm a recent Seiko collector to Squale watch collector. How did you link your picture to this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by chiconice View Post
                    Nothing wrong with homage, My brand new Squale watch was damage the first day, this is the reason, I will not buy an expensive watch like Omega or Rolex, I'm too clumsy. I'm a recent Seiko collector to Squale watch collector. How did you link your picture to this thread?
                    I used the Tapatalk app. If you don't have the app, you have to post the picture to Imgur or Photobucket first, and then add it to a post using the link. (Which is why I use Tapatalk.)

Comment

95 degrees and soccer practice for 4 year olds.

Comment

I'm not a fan of that app but it worked. Enjoyed a beer at the bar with my new Squale root beer too bad I damaged it the first day [emoji21]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Tissot Le Locle + custom strap

Comment

Originally posted by chiconice View Post
                            I'm not a fan of that app but it worked. Enjoyed a beer at the bar with my new Squale root beer too bad I damaged it the first day [emoji21]

It happens. In 10 years that damage is called patina and is highly sought after by some.

Comment

Originally posted by JayS View Post
                              95 degrees...
                              Ugh, and I thought 80 degrees in October was obnoxious.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                                It happens. In 10 years that damage is called patina and is highly sought after by some.
                                [emoji19] I will see if I can live with the damage bezel. My hands and feet seemed like they don't follow my brain and always bumping into stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X