Went with simple but elegant.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by migrabill View Post
      Went with simple but elegant.

[IMG][/IMG]
      I hate you. I want that watch.

Comment

Orient Esteem on my new mahogany veg tan leather strap from Lake House Leathers. Nice and thick full grain at 2mm, just barely fit onto the lug springs. Awesome strap considering it cost me less than $10 on sale including having it custom sized/scaled for my wrist i.e. shorter and less holes (now back to full price at a whopping $15). I like my leather straps to be single pass instead of NATO style, but not a whole lot of affordable options out there especially with leather keepers, so glad I found this! They also make two piece straps, too.

Comment

A Seiko chronograph on a tan leather strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
            Orient Esteem on my new mahogany veg tan leather strap from Lake House Leathers. Nice and thick full grain at 2mm, just barely fit onto the lug springs. Awesome strap considering it cost me less than $10 on sale including having it custom sized/scaled for my wrist i.e. shorter and less holes (now back to full price at a whopping $15). I like my leather straps to be single pass instead of NATO style, but not a whole lot of affordable options out there especially with leather keepers, so glad I found this! They also make two piece straps, too.

Nice! That's my favorite kind of strap too and I've been having a hard time finding one. Thanks for mentioning Lake House,

Comment

My everyday work watch.

Montblanc Timewalker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've come very close to pulling the trigger on that Hamilton titanium several times. Why did they have to do such a bad job with the numbers at 3 o'clock. That's what stops me from purchasing the watch.

Nice Montblanc Skywalker. That's the only Montblanc that intrigues me but I've never had a chance to try it on in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                  I've come very close to pulling the trigger on that Hamilton titanium several times. Why did they have to do such a bad job with the numbers at 3 o'clock. That's what stops me from purchasing the watch.
                  Awesome, thanks for pointing that out. That helps me resist.

Comment

Feeling whimsical today: Android Impetus automatic

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                      Awesome, thanks for pointing that out. That helps me resist.
                      It's one of those things that once you see it, it's hard to unsee.

I don't mind the way they did the 3 and the date, but why did they need to bump the 15 inside like that. It would have been better if they had just left the 15 off altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                        It's one of those things that once you see it, it's hard to unsee.

I don't mind the way they did the 3 and the date, but why did they need to bump the 15 inside like that. It would have been better if they had just left the 15 off altogether.
                        My 38mm field has no 3 and the 15 lines up with the other small numbers. Works well

Comment

A watch I like to wear on my own time. Breitling Navitimer.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
                            A watch I like to wear on my own time. Breitling Navitimer.

Love the Navitimer! It is on my list of watches to buy next. Between that, a Tag Monaco, and a Cartier Santos.

Comment

New watch for me: Junghans Max Bill. Any suggestions for an alternative strap for this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ib3ud6vhap...-0400.jpg?dl=0

Comment

Originally posted by ELNJ View Post
                                New watch for me: Junghans Max Bill. Any suggestions for an alternative strap for this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ib3ud6vhap...-0400.jpg?dl=0
                                A burgundy shell cordovan could look nice

Comment

Working...
                                X