This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
    Just picked up this plastic Timex for the golf course. Perlon is from HNS. The watch is so light; feels like I'm wearing nothing at all.

And I used to roll my eyes when people complained about the Timex tick, but holy cow this thing is loud.
    awesome looks very smart on wrist too
    Eat what is good for your health but
    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Just picked up this plastic Timex for the golf course. Perlon is from HNS. The watch is so light; feels like I'm wearing nothing at all.

And I used to roll my eyes when people complained about the Timex tick, but holy cow this thing is loud.
      Bolts from the blue are some scary shit. Can travel 15+ miles and toast you out of nowhere.

Comment

A picture of my Sinn 556I from when I was on vacation in Paris a few weeks ago.

Comment

Took the modded Seiko 5 I picked up here off the bracelet and swapped in a clockwork synergy strap.

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
          Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
          --Jason Isbell

Comment

Old standby today.

Comment

I went with simple yet sophisticated.

Comment

I only recently started wearing a watch again, my Timex Weekender with assorted NATO straps, but now I'm onto my first automatic watch that my little sister got me for my birthday this year. Weekender got a little humidity inside it from taking it snorkeling/pool/vacations on the beach, so it's mostly retired now. Only other watch is a Suunto Core with ABC that I use when backpacking but its battery is dead at the moment.

Invicta 8926 OB pro diver watch on the original Weekender leather NATO strap. Was lucky I was able to remove the cyclops without cracking the flame fusion crystal.

I've got the white Orient Esteem from Long island watches waiting for me at home that just got delivered today

Comment

And here it is! On a 20mm Navy perlon strap. Got proper 22mm ones on the way, but the perlon weave seems to fill in the gap pretty decently..

Comment

Casual Friday watch. Seiko skx007

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post

Casual Friday watch. Seiko skx007

Looks nice [emoji106]

That's a 009 by the way.

Comment

Looks nice [emoji106]

That's a 009 by the way.

Comment

Invicta mod with countdown bezel on an $8 Walmart silicone strap for day 2 of music Midtown in Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                            Invicta mod with countdown bezel on an $8 Walmart silicone strap for day 2 of music Midtown in Atlanta.
                            Is it the angle or are the crown guards removed on that mod?
                            Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                            Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                            --Jason Isbell

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post
                              Is it the angle or are the crown guards removed on that mod?
                              Just the angle.

Comment

Going with the Explorer II today

Comment

Working...
                                X