This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Image of the Invisible View Post
    I've heard good things about those! The MM300 is worth the price (used) IMO, but pricey for a "tool watch". I'm sure the sumo at $300-400 is worth it as well. If you haven't already check out the turtle, SRP777 etc, those are killer for $300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I tried on a turtle and it's nice but it doesn't do it for me. I have a couple of Skx and it is an upgrade... But I don't like the look as much.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
      I tried on a turtle and it's nice but it doesn't do it for me. I have a couple of Skx and it is an upgrade... But I don't like the look as much.
      Totally get it, honestly the SKX is hard to beat, even at a higher price point. There's just something about it...

I am intrigued by the sumo and the samurai too, so may try them out at some point.

Comment

Lew & Huey Orthos II in sapphire blue.

Comment

[MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] is that a dog I see on the face of that watch?

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
            Yeah, their logo is of a dog named "sparky". Some of their watches are actually named after dogs as well, like the Orthos and their Cerberus line.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
              Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
              Yeah, their logo is of a dog named "sparky". Some of their watches are actually named after dogs as well, like the Orthos and their Cerberus line.
              What he said. It is not my favorite logo but I dont hate it. They have since moved on from the dog. This is a NOS that was found in the warehouse.
              They found a box of 10 that had been previously believed stolen with some other watches. I missed the initial release of this watch and was pretty excited to get it at the now clearance prices.

Comment

Monaco kind of day.

Comment

Long weekend a'comin'

Comment

Terrible glare. But hey. Speedy Tuesday.

Comment

Giving this one a spin.

Comment

Tag Heuer Kirium F1.

My first "nice" watch. I don't wear it that often.

Comment

My 3 main ones that I've been wearing lately. There's also a Sinn 556i but not sure if I'm going to hang on to it or sell it to fund another IWC.

Comment

Just picked up this plastic Timex for the golf course. Perlon is from HNS. The watch is so light; feels like I'm wearing nothing at all.

And I used to roll my eyes when people complained about the Timex tick, but holy cow this thing is loud.
                            Last edited by Rocco; September 8, 2017, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
                              feels like I'm wearing nothing at all.
                              Stupid sexy Flanders

Comment

Originally posted by Eric S View Post
                                Stupid sexy Flanders
                                Was hoping someone would pick up on that [emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                                X