X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exploring

Ben

Comment

Seiko SNK 013 midsize. Never thought I'd like a diver but I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Explorer II

Comment

Have started to develop a noticeable tan line on my wrist from wearing watches all summer. Going to try going the week without wearing one to get rid of said tan line.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
            Have started to develop a noticeable tan line on my wrist from wearing watches all summer. Going to try going the week without wearing one to get rid of said tan line.
            If you always wear a watch, it shouldn't make a difference! I have this tan line even in winter...

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
              If you always wear a watch, it shouldn't make a difference! I have this tan line even in winter...
              Right? I honestly have no clue why it bothers me so much. I'll probably give up and go back to wearing one in a day or two anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Pborkstrom View Post

^SKX013

Comment

Going to the beach after work

Comment

Showing off on of my only Knicks on this watch... That glare

Comment

Dark beer. White watch.

Comment

Put the Bambino on a lighter brown strap (from Clockwork Synergy) for the season. The original dark brown strap wasn't a great match for the walnut/cognac colored shoes I tend to wear more in the summer.

Comment

What watch I wore today

Just got a new canvas strap with leather trim for my vintage diver. I'm digging the comfort and the look so far.

Comment

With all this talk of the skx007 model I had to break it out for today.

Comment

Swapped the class to a shorter one and this fits a but better now. I might have talked myself into keeping it. Lume is kinda pretty too

Comment

I've owned this one for a few years but rarely wear it because as much as I love the dial/hands, the band width is really goofy (23mm for a 40mm case) and I wish the case were brushed and polished rather than being 100% polished.
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X