This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
    Where do you sell your watches? I just searched your username in watchrecon and came up empty. Here's all the stuff I've sold in the last few months. My dappered listings don't show up on there so there were a few more.

https://www.watchrecon.com/?last_day...name=vicious49
    I actually ended up selling them on ebay. Got decent enough value for them, especially since I had a promo at the time that capped value fees at $5. Maybe I could have gotten more on watchrecon, but whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scofield View Post
      I actually ended up selling them on ebay. Got decent enough value for them, especially since I had a promo at the time that capped value fees at $5. Maybe I could have gotten more on watchrecon, but whatever.
      You'll have to let me know the next time Ebay runs that promo. The fees Ebay charges is the main reason I try to go through watch forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
        This is the quartz version with the central hand. I know a lot of people prefer the small seconds version which only comes in auto. That one costs a bit more but it currently out of stock. I actually have that auto version but just ordered the quartz that is currently on sale. I know some people hate quartz, but I like having 1 watch that I don't need to worry about keeping on a watch winder.

I normally don't like people doing referral codes, but according to CountyComm, this will get you 10% off (as well as give me $10). So maybe that will help you save a bit of money if you do decide to order one.
        http://i.refs.cc/yEZLzMIv
        Thanks.

I have the auto one, and love it.. I am going to resist getting another....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
          Decided to change things up from the divers. SARB017 on a perlon, beer and a great view.

I love this watch.
          Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
          Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
          --Jason Isbell

Comment

• Originally posted by idvsego View Post
            Just noticed an mdv102 on the FS boards on WUS. Some scratches but these are rare and this guy isnt price gouging...

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-...0-4486413.html
            Welp, that's coming my way now.

Comment

• Originally posted by AngusM View Post
              Welp, that's coming my way now.
              yeah? very good! Its a cool watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                I've had my eye partially open for a good deal on the mid-size versions of these watches. They are made by Shinola, so they are definitely overpriced at MSRP but they are solidly-built watches and a good deal if you can find one for a decent price.
                Agreed, I love the aesthetics (Filson watches actually got me into watch collecting) but I've never had the nerve to pony up the cash for one up front since they're expensive for quartz. [MENTION=16813]jrl88[/MENTION], pretty jealous that you got one for so much less.

Mine for the day, more in my price range:

Last edited by Bobbumman; July 28, 2017, 09:03 AM. Reason: fix link

Comment

• One of my favs

Comment

• Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                    One of my favs
                    Huge fan of the Nezumi! Been trying to track down a white faced one used but no luck so far. Birthday is coming up in September though so I might just treat myself to a new one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                      Huge fan of the Nezumi! Been trying to track down a white faced one used but no luck so far. Birthday is coming up in September though so I might just treat myself to a new one.
                      It's a great watch. Better in person IMHO. A bit tough to read at times but the case and dial are just great.

Comment

• Explorer II.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Found an old Fossil at the bottom of a drawer. Swapped the battery and took it for a spin today.

Comment

• That Fossil reminds me of the 90's - i might play some Wu-Tang now...

It's hot today. Weekender on a blue NATO.

Comment

• Feeling blue...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by sethtvaughn View Post

Found an old Fossil at the bottom of a drawer. Swapped the battery and took it for a spin today.

Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                                That Fossil reminds me of the 90's - i might play some Wu-Tang now...

It's hot today. Weekender on a blue NATO.

I kind of dig the dial though. And I also dig Wu-Tang.

Comment

Working...
                                X