Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What watch I wore today

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Not-casual Friday. Vintage LeCoultre.

    Comment


      Dial inside the wrist for the drive in the bright sun today.

      Comment


        Decided to change things up from the divers. SARB017 on a perlon, beer and a great view.

        Comment


          Stopped by a store that was getting rid of Damasko so they gave me a good deal. Couldn't resist picking up a DA34. Can't post a pic now since I'm out of town but it's essentially this watch.



          Comment


            I just recently started getting into watches. I took the advice of people here and have been buying cheaper ones to experiment with what style I like. This forum helped me choose this one. Working late on weekend duty as a detective

            Comment


              Orient is a good way to get your feet wet and decide if it's something you really want to spend more money on or happy sticking to what you have.

              Detective as in an actual cop? As in Murtaugh and Riggs?

              Comment


                Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                Decided to change things up from the divers. SARB017 on a perlon, beer and a great view.

                Ever since I first found this watch, I've wanted one. Such a beautiful piece.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by sethtvaughn View Post
                  Ever since I first found this watch, I've wanted one. Such a beautiful piece.
                  Agree. I am just trying to not let my collection be taken over by seiko. Although I did sell my sarb033 so that's one gone...

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                    Orient is a good way to get your feet wet and decide if it's something you really want to spend more money on or happy sticking to what you have.

                    Detective as in an actual cop? As in Murtaugh and Riggs?
                    Orient really seems like a good start into the automatic watch game. Great value for the price and I like the styles. I also picked up an Invicta 9211 as an homage to the Daytona. I wore watches for years growing up and got away from it. I only recently got back into it after receiving a Garmin Vivoactive as a present.

                    Yes, as in an actual cop. I work for a large suburb of Chicago.

                    Comment


                      Wedding day today. Wearing my future in law's gift to me.

                      http://i.imgur.com/SVnFX5N.jpg?1

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                        Wedding day today. Wearing my future in law's gift to me.

                        http://i.imgur.com/SVnFX5N.jpg?1
                        Congrats man, enjoy the day!

                        Comment




                          Weekend road trip with the boys. Same watch all weekend. Gotta love it.

                          [MENTION=14240]Rpd362[/MENTION] welcome to the watch addict club! Nice first purchase.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                            Wedding day today. Wearing my future in law's gift to me.

                            http://i.imgur.com/SVnFX5N.jpg?1
                            Nice!

                            Comment


                              Sunday morning gym/errands/dog-walking watch.

                              Ben

                              Comment


                                Thanks [MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION] great looking Seiko. It certainly appears to be an addiction one can easily stumble into. I already got a small watch tool kit and experimented with swapping out a bracelet for a rubber rally strap. I put it on my Invicta 9211 since I am too poor to buy a Rolex Daytona right now. Just starting my shift today and the temperature is already 88 degrees with high humidity.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X