X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not-casual Friday. Vintage LeCoultre.

Comment

• Dial inside the wrist for the drive in the bright sun today.

Comment

• Decided to change things up from the divers. SARB017 on a perlon, beer and a great view.

Comment

• Stopped by a store that was getting rid of Damasko so they gave me a good deal. Couldn't resist picking up a DA34. Can't post a pic now since I'm out of town but it's essentially this watch.

Comment

• I just recently started getting into watches. I took the advice of people here and have been buying cheaper ones to experiment with what style I like. This forum helped me choose this one. Working late on weekend duty as a detective

Comment

• Orient is a good way to get your feet wet and decide if it's something you really want to spend more money on or happy sticking to what you have.

Detective as in an actual cop? As in Murtaugh and Riggs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                Decided to change things up from the divers. SARB017 on a perlon, beer and a great view.

Ever since I first found this watch, I've wanted one. Such a beautiful piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by sethtvaughn View Post
                  Ever since I first found this watch, I've wanted one. Such a beautiful piece.
                  Agree. I am just trying to not let my collection be taken over by seiko. Although I did sell my sarb033 so that's one gone...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                    Orient is a good way to get your feet wet and decide if it's something you really want to spend more money on or happy sticking to what you have.

Detective as in an actual cop? As in Murtaugh and Riggs?
                    Orient really seems like a good start into the automatic watch game. Great value for the price and I like the styles. I also picked up an Invicta 9211 as an homage to the Daytona. I wore watches for years growing up and got away from it. I only recently got back into it after receiving a Garmin Vivoactive as a present.

Yes, as in an actual cop. I work for a large suburb of Chicago.

Comment

• Wedding day today. Wearing my future in law's gift to me.

http://i.imgur.com/SVnFX5N.jpg?1

Comment

• Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                        Wedding day today. Wearing my future in law's gift to me.

Congrats man, enjoy the day!

Comment

• Weekend road trip with the boys. Same watch all weekend. Gotta love it.

[MENTION=14240]Rpd362[/MENTION] welcome to the watch addict club! Nice first purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                            Wedding day today. Wearing my future in law's gift to me.

Nice!

Comment

• Sunday morning gym/errands/dog-walking watch.

Ben

Comment

• Thanks [MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION] great looking Seiko. It certainly appears to be an addiction one can easily stumble into. I already got a small watch tool kit and experimented with swapping out a bracelet for a rubber rally strap. I put it on my Invicta 9211 since I am too poor to buy a Rolex Daytona right now. Just starting my shift today and the temperature is already 88 degrees with high humidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X