X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another non-diver for the day

Comment

• Picked up my grail watch a couple months ago: Speedmaster Reduced (version 2.0). Still too scared to wear it very much

At least I thought it was my grail, but of course it's just opened the doors to a new addiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajs116 View Post
        Picked up my grail watch a couple months ago: Speedmaster Reduced (version 2.0). Still too scared to wear it very much

At least I thought it was my grail, but of course it's just opened the doors to a new addiction.
        thats why I have decided the speedy is my retirement watch. if I buy it now I will just want more and it will spoil my impression of cheaper watches. Also, my wife would shoot me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
          You went to UVA?
          Yep, and I miss Cville every fall. You?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrl88 View Post

Has served me well almost 20 years. Absolutely love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Very nice watch. 20 years and still looking great.

Comment

• Rolex Submariner Blue Dial YG/SS 116613LB with sunburst blue dial 2017...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

• First vintage watch:

Pretty pleased for $30 shipped.

PS: I know the date is wrong, but I don't feel like advancing 16 days without a quickset.

Comment

• [MENTION=12827]Rocco[/MENTION] no judgment. I just now set mine and it was only 2 days off with quickest function.

Comment

• Originally posted by AngusM View Post
                    Yep, and I miss Cville every fall. You?
                    I spent most of my life in VA. I got accepted to UVA but went to GMU so I could save on room and board. I wish I had gone to UVA despite the higher costs. My younger brother however did go there for a year of law school.

Comment

• Still undecided about this president-style bracelet. Goes well with the watch, but I might get something that doesn't taper, or at least not as much (this one is 20/16).

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                        I spent most of my life in VA. I got accepted to UVA but went to GMU so I could save on room and board. I wish I had gone to UVA despite the higher costs. My younger brother however did go there for a year of law school.
                        I was there for law school, too. Did your brother transfer, or come to his senses and leave?

Comment

• The trusty Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 16, on blue/white NATO...

To live is to love...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by AngusM View Post
                            I was there for law school, too. Did your brother transfer, or come to his senses and leave?
                            The latter. After undergrad he went in to accounting and got his CPA. After a few years he decided to give law school a shot because he had tested in the 98th percentile on his LSATs and this was the last year those scores would still count. After the 1st year he realized he didn't like it so he went back to accounting. Luckily most of that year was a scholarship so he doesn't owe too much money for it.

Comment

• IWC le petit prince edition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Same for me today.

Comment

Working...
                                X