Seiko SNE045

Citizen BL1050-81B

Comment

• Originally posted by AngusM View Post
      Also, since you mentioned upgraded Weekender styles:

Citizen BF0610-91A

Seiko SNE045

Citizen BL1050-81B
      Here is where I become the picky annoying guy. Red 24 hour track isn't my jam. Citizen would be good but not true white.

Comment

• I hear you on the red 24 hour track. Citizen likes to either make their Weekender-style dials either stark white or a sandy beige, unfortunately.

https://www.amazon.com/Citizen-Eco-D...n%3A2205731011

https://www.jomashop.com/citizen-watch-aw0040-19x.html

Good hunting, my friend.

Comment

• #notadiver

Comment

• Is that the 42mm version?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
              Is that the 42mm version?
              38mm. I had the 42mm but it was just a little too big lug to lug. I wish they had a 40mm of this variant.

Comment

• Due to the casual summer dress code (mostly polos & chinos) I've been defaulting to my divers. Planning to thin my collection out a bit in the fall to free up some room for 1 or 2 new pieces.

Comment

• Wahoowa

Comment

• Going with the Speedy today. Feels like its been a while. I do enjoy this watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wahoowa

Originally posted by DocDave View Post

Going with the Speedy today. Feels like its been a while. I do enjoy this watch.

*Like*

Comment

• man, I do still like that Hamilton Khaki.

Comment

• Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
                          man, I do still like that Hamilton Khaki.
                          get one. detail is better in person. i love the fine tip on the hands and how they end right at the minute and hour tracks. there is a bit of texture change at the end of the minute track that extends tot he hour markers. Looks kind of like grooves on a record. I like the watch. I will say that the bracelet on the 38mm is less impressive than the bracelet on the 42mm. Its just the nature of the size difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
                            man, I do still like that Hamilton Khaki.
                            Yeah, same here. Trouble is I know the watch wouldn't get a lot of play. I have pretty much settled in to watch routine that focuses on a select few time pieces only. Which is a shame too since I have some watches in my watch box that I do quite like the look of. Even if they have been relegated to more of a weekend and/or after hours kind of role.

Comment

Wahoowa

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170720/efdef94bf0e03058887cd5881ffdc404.jpg/IMG]
                              You went to UVA?

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                              Yeah, same here. Trouble is I know the watch wouldn't get a lot of play. I have pretty much settled in to watch routine that focuses on a select few time pieces only. Which is a shame too since I have some watches in my watch box that I do quite like the look of. Even if they have been relegated to more of a weekend and/or after hours kind of role.
                              Same here. I now mainly wear my IWC Mark 18 on the weekdays and Oris 65 on weekends. Occasionally mix in my PO2500 and the IWC Portuguese gets worn on dressier or special occasions.

Comment

• Has served me well almost 20 years. Absolutely love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X