Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dive watch... But not a dive watch. 12hour bezel for poor man's gmt set to mountain time because my daughter is in Denver this week. Land lover explorer dial too.

And the dial is a hair crooked and the angle makes it worse. A new dial is in order

Comment

• I think dive watches have their natural zenith in these warmer months, when people are inclined to wear something that is sporty and water- and sweat-proof, and also wearing shorter sleeves that allow for bigger watch cases.
      Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
        I think dive watches have their natural zenith in these warmer months, when people are inclined to wear something that is sporty and water- and sweat-proof, and also wearing shorter sleeves that allow for bigger watch cases.
        Probably something to that. They also come in brighter colors so it's good for the warm months. When fall rolls around I expect my cream dialed chronos and the Hamilton to get lots of wear.

Comment

• I don't have anything against dive watches -- I like them, and have a couple myself. It was nice to see a little more variety than usual.

Comment

• Breaking my "no divers on leather" rule today because I love this watch but hate the stock bracelet

Comment

• Went back to the Monaco today because, well, it was wound from the previous day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Omega FOIS at Maroon Bells in Aspen, CO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Surprised how well this one takes to perlon and NATO straps.

Sent from my baby television.
                  Last edited by AngusM; July 19th, 2017, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AngusM View Post
                    Surprised how well this one takes to perlon and NATO straps.

Sent from my baby television.
                    very nice combo!

Comment

• ^I wore that one primarily on a navy blue NATO, actually.
                      Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                        ^I wore that one primarily on a navy blue NATO, actually.
                        Dig it. I'll have to pick one up.
                        Last edited by AngusM; July 19th, 2017, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• [MENTION=6632]AngusM[/MENTION] do you know if they made that in a non-chrono? I want to upgrade my weekender and that's a solid looking option

Comment

• Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                            [MENTION=6632]AngusM[/MENTION] do you know if they made that in a non-chrono? I want to upgrade my weekender and that's a solid looking option
                            They did, but it had stick indices instead of numerals.

https://www.christopherward.com/c5-m...uartz-mk-ii-15

Comment

• Originally posted by AngusM View Post
                              They did, but it had stick indices instead of numerals.

https://www.christopherward.com/c5-m...uartz-mk-ii-15
                              Booooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                                Booooooo
                                Seriously. And double boo for no lume (the lume on the chrono is surprisingly great, and one of my favorite things about it).

Comment

Working...
                                X